Chapter 26

Kaitlyn's POV

I walked downstairs to find my mom waiting for me. What did I do this time?

"What do we need to talk about?" I ask, sitting on the couch. She sits down right next to me, and shoots me a friendly smile.

"Well I thought that you and I should have a little chat," she stated.

"About?" I wonder. I shift in my seat, wondering what's about to come out of her mouth.

"Well you and Riker are dating now, and I think that you should know the basics of safe se-," I cut her off.

"Mom I can assure you that Riker and I will not be doing that for a while," I positively state.

"Well I was just trying to inform you about it," she smiled.

"I know mom," I laugh, "anything else before I go to bed?"

"Yes," she thinks for a minute, "your home school work will be on the table in the morning, I have to go to work early so I won't be here to make you breakfast."

"Okay," I reply, and head upstairs to my room, "Goodnight mom!"

"Goodnight," she pauses, and laughs, "Kit-Kat." I groan in embarrassment. She must've been eavesdropping, because I never told her about that nickname.

I get upstairs, throw on some pajamas, and go straight to my bed. "So comfortable," I mumble into pillow. The next thing I knew I was drifting off to sleep.

Riker's POV

When I got home I found Rocky and Ross wrestling on the floor. Brothers.

"Give it back you little rat," Rocky growls, and tries to take a notebook away from Ross.

"Never," Ross giggles, "Ryland catch." Ryland comes into my view and Ross throws him the notebook. Ryland takes off, and bumps into me and I take the book.

"What's this baby brother," I ask.

"Rocky's love song," He tease.

"To who?" I ask.

"Don't say a word," Rocky warns,"or I will put your hand in warm water!"

"Yolo," Ryland yells, "Kaitlyn!" Ross starts laughing and Rocky charges toward Ryland. So Rocky likes Kaitlyn, since when. I decide to take a look at Rocky's love song.

You like mismatched socks with polka dots

You like your pizza cold; I think that's hot

You like to swim at night when the moon is full

You think that makes you strange; I think that's cool.

He doesn't have much written but it's actually pretty good. I guess my brother has a real talent for writing songs, maybe we'll start a band one day.

Im shaken from my thoughts by an embarrassed Rocky. "I'll take this," he says, and takes the notebook out of my hand. he starts to walk away, but I stop him.

"So since when did you start liking Kaitlyn," I ask.

"Umm about a month ago," He awkwardly states.

I chuckle, "Hmm interesting." He looks at me funny, and turns toward me.

"Whats so funny about that," he asks.

"I hate to break it to you Rocky, but Kaitlyn's my girlfriend now," I state. He looks at me like I just shot a puppy.

"S-Since when," He stutters.

"Since yesterday," I state.

He sighs in relief, "So it hasn't been long."

"What do you mean by that," I wonder.

"What I mean by that is, I cam still take Kaitlyn from you," He smiles evilly.

"You will not take her from me," I assure him, "She is my suicidal princess. Stay away from her."

"Suicidal Princess," Rocky chuckles, "Please she deserves some one better...Like me."

"Yeah right," I laugh, "she belongs to me."

"Whatever," Rocky sighs, "I'll just win her from you. You'll see." Rocky walks into our room and I follow him. I lay down in my bed, and so does Rocky.

I turn off the light, and face the wall. I can't believe he likes Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn is way out of his league, she's to good for him. She's mine and she always will be.

Rocky's POV

Riker and Kaitlyn won't last. And when Riker messes up an Kaitlyn dumps him, I'll be here ready to serenade her. I will always have a be ready to steal the heart of Kaitlyn Abigail Henderson.