Chapter 1

Kaitlyn's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Urgh F*ck," I mumbled rolling out of my world AKA my bed.

I rubbed my eyes and turned off my alarm clock. I gather my clothes and get in the shower.

I noticed red water going down the drain. SHIT. My cuts came open....again. I hopped out of the shower, put on my clothes and bandaged my cuts.

I put on a black tank top with black skinny jeans, black converse, and a hoodie to cover up my wrists. I'm not goth, I just haven't figured out my sense of fashion, anyway back to the story.

If Riker found out that I cut my wrists again he would kill me.

I walk downstairs to find an empty house. YES. My parents went to work early. Now I can eat my breakfast without a trip to the hospital. I walk into the kitchen and pour myself some cereal.

I finish my cereal and head out to my car. I don't want to go to school! But I have too or else Riker will hunt me down.

I pull out of my driveway and head towards the school.

~~~~15 minutes later~~~~~

I park next to Riker's car and get out. I take a deep breath and walk through the doors.

I keep my head down to avoid eye contact. I hear talking and nobody has noticed me. Honestly, Its just the popular crowd I have to look out for, everybody else just goes along with whatever goes down.

I'm almost to my locker when I get shoved into something hard. Then everything goes Black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Chapter :)