Chapter 8

Julia's P.O.V

I wake up the next morning with my hair in my face. I walk towards the kitchen to get myself a bowl of coco pops. I find Kylie sitting on counter, half naked,  eating my coco pops. I walk towards her and grab them out of her hands.

"What the hell?!" she yelled.

"These are mine and what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Eew, your breath stinks." she said, frowning and closes her nose.

Oops, morning breath.

"Get out." I said to her.

"Aaron invited me, not you! So, I'll leave when he tells me when to leave." she said grabbing the coco pops back.

I grab them back from her. "Aaron and I may be sharing a cabin, but we don't share coco pops. These are mine, not his, so keep your paws to yourself." I said to her, and walk out of the kitchen. I walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I walk to the kitchen and Kylie is still there, in the same position as before.

I ignore her, get myself a bowl and a glass of milk. I try to put the bowl on the counter but she purposely puts her leg there.

"Move it, please." I said to her.

"Make me." she chuckled.

"Did you even shower, considering the fact that you're sitting on the counter in your panties? And last time I checked, this counter is used to prepare food." I said to her honestly.

She stands up from the counter and takes a few steps backwards.

"Thought as much." I said to her, grabbing a table cloth and some detergent to clean the counter. After doing so, I put the bowl there and pour coco pops with milk.

"Want some?" I asked her nicely.

She looks at me in disgust and leaves the kitchen.

More for me, I guess.

After eating my breakfast, I head back to the bedroom and I find her looking through my books.

"What is it with you and my belongings?" I asked her after taking my books from her.

"Why are you so possessive of your belongings?" she asked me.

"Exactly. My belongings. They are mine, not ours, MINE." I explained.

"So much aggression. Where is Aaron anyway?" she asked me.

"You're his guest, so you're supposed to know." I said, putting my books neatly on the dresser.

"Mxm." she mumbled.

"Hey." I smiled. "Since he's not here, and you are his guest, then you should leave. I mean, nothing is keeping you here. Bye." I said, pushing her towards the door. "But maybe you should wear your pants before leaving, because I don't think you want to get into trouble with Mr Woodlock." I said, throwing her pants in her face.