Chapter 19

Julia's P.O.V

"I love you nerd." he said and thereafter pulls me into a gentle kiss.

___

I want to pull back and end this moment, but something is stopping me. His gentle grip, I guess.

A few minutes later, I decide to pull back from this amazing kiss and his gentle grip.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Everything. You just said you're my friend, and now you're kissing me."

"Friends also kiss, and besides, I said I love you." he said.

"It's too good to be true." I uttered whilst looking down. "No boy has ever told me that he loves me."

"I guess I'll be the first to do so." he smiled. "I love you and believe me when I say that." he said and thereafter pulled me back into a kiss.

Butterflies erupt again. My arms are shaking, my legs are trembling.

Aaron makes me feel things I've never felt before. Some days we fight, but some days we're on good terms.

I sometimes get so angry because of him, but at the end of the day, he puts a big smile on my face.

I think...

I think I might have fallen in love. I love Aaron Kavinsky.

I move my arms that were shaking a moment ago and wrap them around his silky neck. He slightly picks me up and I wrap my legs around his torso. He deepens the kiss. I don't feel shaky or trembly or fidgety anymore. I feel loved, I feel happy.

He moves his hand underneath my dress and unclips my bra. I abruptly pull back from the kiss and get off him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." he said.

"No, uhm. It's fine. I'm just not ready, you know." I said.

"I understand." he said with a slight grin, and I smile back in response.

I can't believe I had my first kiss... with the golden boy of Wellington High School.

***

The next morning

Did yesterday REALLY happen or was it just a dream?

"You're finally awake, how did you sleep?" Aaron asked after I opened my eyes.

"Good, I guess." I said, mumbling the last part to myself. "And you?" I asked him, getting out of bed.

"Good." he smiled. "Listen nerd, about last night..." he said, but I stopped listening.

So it DID happen!

"Yeah." he finished off.

"Huh?" I asked him after I snapped back to reality.

"Are you always in your own world?" he chuckled.

"Pretty much." I smiled.