Chapter 20

Julia's P.O.V

"Okay, we aren't playing then." he said with a smile, taking a seat at the feet of my bed. "But now I'm asking you, do you love me?" he asked.

___

"Uhm Aaron... I- " I said, feeling a bit nervous.

"Don't hesitate nerd, just answer the question. Do you love me?" he asked.

I swallow continuously instead of answering the question.

"Say it." he whispered whilst crawling towards me. "Tell me how much you love me. I know you do." he said and the next thing he was on top of my body. "Come on nerd, you love me and you know that. I just need you to say it." he whispered again and thereafter placed multiple kisses on my forehead.

"Aaron..." I said.

He moves down and gently kisses my cheek, and next thing we are kissing, just like yesterday.

His lips depart mine and they move towards my chin, and then my neck.

"Tell me how much you love me." he whispered in between kisses. He leaves wet kisses on my neck and he unzips my jersey with his teeth.

"Aaron stop." I said to him, but he doesn't.

"Why?" he asked, still unzipping my jersey. "I know you're enjoying this moment." he said and places his hands on my chest.

"Please." I said whilst removing his hands.

I sit up straight and zip up my jersey.

"This is not the time nor the place." I added, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"I'm sorry I made you feel uncomfortable. I don't know what got into me." he said, seeming genuine.

"It's fine." I said with a slight grin.

"But tell me, do you love me?" he smiled.

"Well, I don't really know what love is, but I do know that I've never felt like this before. The feelings that I have for you are weird." I said with a sheepish grin.

"I think you have fallen in love with me. I mean, I am a charmer, so I understand." he said with a smirk.

"Cocky, I see." I chuckled.

"I'm not being cocky, I'm just being honest." he said with a smile.

"Where are the campers?" I asked him after a moment of silence.

"Having lunch with the other campers and councillors." he replied.

"Okay. Maybe we should also head there." I said to him, whilst moving towards the edge of the bed.

"No, don't worry about lunch. There's something in the kitchen." he said, standing up and heading to the kitchen. He comes back with a bowl of coco pops and places it in front of me.

"Last time I checked, you said I should stop eating this crap." I reminded him.

"I know, but it's not like you listened to me, right?" he chuckled.

"Yeah." I said with a smile. "Where is your spoon?" I asked him since I noticed that there is only one.

"Coach would kill me if he saw me eating these." he chuckled.

"But I don't see him anywhere around us." I said with a smile. "And besides, he doesn't have to know about this." I said, slightly raising my left hand.