Chapter 34

Julia's P.O.V

"It does exist because I love you." he said with a smile and thereafter crashes his warm lips against mine.

___

The smell of alcohol and mint lies on his lips, and somehow it doesn't bother me. It's not really a bad smell, it's kind of pleasant but I wouldn't say it's my favourite scent, just because it has a hint of alcohol.

Instead of pulling back from the kiss because of this disturbing scent and taste that is on his lips, I deepen the kiss. I pull on his neck so hard that I can already visualize the red marks that I've made on his silky, smooth skin. He grabs my waist tighter, pulls me even closer to his body, deepens the kiss even more and slides his tongue down my throat.

A few weeks ago, I would have pulled back and ended this amazing moment that I'm experiencing. The fact that we are kissing in front of a huge crowd really doesn't bother me, which is weird because I'm a nerd and this is supposed to feel wrong to me. I push the thought to the back of my head and continue kissing him passionately.

This kiss is different from all the other kisses that we've shared before. It is not as soft and gentle; it is rough, passionate and deep. It immediately changes my mood to an euphoric mood. I love this new feeling that's inside of me. Butterflies. Explosions. Pure happiness.

In this moment, this exact moment, I realize that I've never actually felt this way, this kind of happiness. I've been hurt so many times by so many people, and it just feels like Aaron is kissing this pain away, sucking it all out of my heart. I smile to myself while I'm still kissing him as passionate as I can.

"What?" he mumbled in between the kisses. I feel his lips form a smile after those words parted his lips.

"I... love you." I mumbled, smiling even wider.

I really do.

"I love you." he mumbled back, picking me up and making sure that I wrap my legs around his torso. He glides one of his hands on my butt and I don't feel the need to remove it back to my hip, because somehow, I like it there.

I feel hotter and hotter as each second passes by us. He quickly takes my kimono off my upper body as if he just read my mind, making sure that his lips don't leave mine. My hands part his neck and move to his dark hair, and they feel much more comfortable resting there. I gently pull on his hair, and he mumbles "harder". Seems like he likes it. I do as I am told, feeling uncertain about what I'm doing, but I'm still continuing with it. This kiss lasts longer than I expect it to until a drunk teenager bumps into us, landing us flat on the floor.

"You piece of sh*t!" Aaron said angrily, crawling towards him, ready to pull him down once he gets to him.

"It's fine Aaron, let him be. You don't want to start a fight over this." I told him, gently pulling him back by his arm.

"He just bumped into us, into you."

"It's fine." I reassured him with a smile.

I hate to admit that I'm kind of angry that this drunken ended our moment. But I'm happy I got to experience that kind of feeling. I never knew that a person could be this happy.

"By the look on your face I can already tell that you enjoyed that kiss." he said and I blush at what he said.

I'm sure I looked like a total idiot grinning over something like this.

"Do you want to go upstairs?" he asked me.

Upstairs? What? No! I don't! Really!

I've never been to these kind of parties before, but I'm smart enough to know what happens behind closed doors. Someone is always on top of someone, and do I want to be one of those people? Hell no!

"No, I'm fine down here." I tell him in the nicest way ever and he smiles back at me. He stands up and takes my hand in his, leading me to the couch that we were sitting on earlier.

"I saw you two smooching on the dance floor a minute ago. It was quite intense, quite a scene to watch." Britney giggled drunkenly. "And honestly, you're a better kiss than I thought you were. So, I have to commend you for that." she said clapping her hands and plopping herself down on the couch next to me. "If I wasn't this drunk, I wasn't going to sit next to you, so don't flatter yourself." she said whilst waving her hand in front of her face as if something was blocking her view. "And I must admit, those jeans look nice on you." she added before passing out.

Britney Looks complimented me? I can't really tell whether it was the alcohol speaking or not. But fact is, it came out of her own mouth, so I will take this compliment. I think I like drunk Britney better.

"I'll be right back. You sit here and don't go anywhere." Aaron said, placing a light kiss on my cheek. I reply with a nod and take out my phone to see if I have any new messages from anyone.

Who am I kidding? Who would want to text me?

I laugh at my own thought and actions, and shove my phone back into my front pocket. I plop my head onto the side of the couch and close my eyes to try and get back to reality, since I've been smiling to myself after what happened on the dance floor a few minutes ago.

A cold hand slides in between my thighs and I smile at the touch. "Let me take you upstairs and show you what I can do to you." a voice whispered in my ear.

It's not Aaron.

I shoot my eyes wide open since I didn't recognize this voice and find a drunk teenager smirking next to me.

"Come on baby, let's go." he said, and I push his dirty hand away from me. I abruptly stand up from the couch and start calling for Aaron. The creep stands up as well and he places his hand on my elbow and I push him back to the couch.

"Aaron!" I yelled with tears in my eyes whilst looking for him around the big house.

~~~

Anyhooo, what do you guys think about this chapter? If you liked it as much as I enjoyed writing it, press that little star down there and don't hesitate to leave a comment!

I won't stop thanking you guys for being so supportive, because it really means a lot to me to see the number of votes and reads increasing. I love and appreciate you all so much <3

Don't stop reading because there's more to come. *wink, wink