Chapter 35

Julia's P.O.V

"Aaron!" I yelled with tears in my eyes whilst looking for him around the big house.

___

"Hey Julia, are you okay?" Chad asked with concern visible in his eyes.

"No, where is Aaron? I want to go home." I sobbed as he pulled me towards his chest.

"What's wrong? Talk to me, please." he said, comforting me.

"There's this guy... He is really drunk, and, and he tried to put his hands... on me."

"Where is he? Show me which one he is. He needs to be taught a lesson." he said, sounding furious.

"No Chad. I just want to go home." I said truthfully.

"Uhm, where was Britney when all of this happened? Aaron said he left her with you."

"She's unconscious on the couch." I said, trying to catch my breath.

"Okay, I'll call Aaron. In the mean time, you and Britney have to go upstairs before someone tries to take advantage of her as well." he said and we both walked towards the couch. He slowly picks Britney up and we all head upstairs. "Don't open for anyone unless it's me or Aaron." he said after putting us in a room with a queen sized bed and then leaves the room.

I never thought that my first time at a party would turn out like this. It started out great, until this.

I look over at Britney, hoping that she doesn't wake up because I know that she will be the first person to make fun out of this situation, and I'm not really in the mood to listen to her rude comments.

I slowly shift over to the nightstand to get a piece of tissue to wipe my eyes. After throwing it in the bin, the door creaks open and I abruptly step back towards the other side of the bed, hoping that it isn't that drunken freak.

Aaron steps inside the room and I find myself running towards him. He opens his arms and rests one of them on my hand in an attempt to comfort me.

"I'm sorry, really. Chad told me everything. I shouldn't have left you." he said in comfort and I find myself sobbing in his muscular chest.

"I- I just want to go home." I whispered.

"Of course." he said, putting his arm around me and leading me out of the room. We get to his car and he opens his passenger door, and surprisingly, I don't give him the knowing look and instead get into the car. He walks over to the other side, gets in and starts driving. "I'm sorry, this is all my fault." he said with guilt visible in his eyes.

"It's not your fault Aaron. So stop blaming yourself." I said, feeling alot better since he's sitting next to me.

"Your mom is probably going to be so angry at me, and she'll probably kick me out and tell me to never come back." he said, running his hand through his hair.

"She won't do that because she doesn't care about me." I said truthfully. "And I told you to stop calling her my mom." I added, sounding a bit harsh but it wasn't my intention.

"Sorry, I tend to forget about your strained relationship with both your parents."

"It's fine." I smiled.

He pulls in front of the house and turns around to look at me. He places his hand at the back of my head and gently kisses my forehead.

"Take care." he said after his lips parted my forehead.

"You too." I said and thereafter stepped out if his car and head inside.

"Seems like the party ended way too soon, or were you just bored." Sandra asked.

"I just got tired."

"And let me guess, you walked all the way back because your boyfriend was too drunk to drive you back." she scoffed.

"No, he just dropped me off. You know what, I'm not in the mood to talk to you." I said and thereafter headed upstairs to my room.

I change into my pyjamas and crawl into bed.

Tonight was something else, and yet it was the best night of my life even after what escalated when he left me alone with a passed out Britney on the couch.

***

Aaron's P.O.V

I drive back to the party after I dropped her off. Chad pulls me towards the side after I entered the house.

"What the f*ck is wrong with you bro? How could you do that to her?!" he asked me with anger visible in his tone. "You leave her alone on the couch just to go upstairs and f*ck with some random chick that you met tonight? What if something happened to her?"

"Okay chill! I know I was wrong for leaving her alone. I didn't know that something like this would happen, and besides, nothing bad happened." I said, mumbling the last bit.

"Nothing bad happened, nothing bad happened? Okay, you know what... I'm just going to let this go. Just be gentle with her." he said.

"Yeah, whatever." I said. "Let's go grab a drink, have some fun, enjoy this party and stop talking about her." I said and lead him to the bar. I grab two glasses of cognac and give one to him.

The night just started.

***

Julia's P.O.V

I wake up and memories of last night flood my mind. I head to the bathroom to get myself ready to go and watch Taming of the Shrew at a nearby cinema. I wear my grey sweatpants and a black shirt and tie my hair into a low bun.

I can't believe I'm going to the movies all by myself.

I leave the house and drive to a nearby cafe to grab a cup of coffee since I was not in the mood to have breakfast.

I drive straight to the cinema and the movies goes by so quickly. On my way out of the building, I bump into a tall, muscular guy with an intimidating face.

Mills.

~~~

Heyo! How do you guys feel about this chapter?

Don't forget to press that little star down there <3