Chapter 16

Julia's P.O.V

"Good, thanks. And you?" he asked.

"I'm good." I said to him. "Uhm. Britney, I think you and I had a little misunderstanding." I said to her.

___

"A little misunderstanding, a little misunderstanding?!" she asked sarcastically. "You called me an animal, you disrespected me!" she yelled.

"I think you are the one that disrespected me." I uttered.

"What the hell did I do?!"

"Hey B, maybe you should calm down." Chad said. "Let's just let it go."

"No, I won't let it go. She called me an animal." she said.

"Okay, uhm. I'm going to be the bigger person in this situation. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to call you an animal." I said, trying to sound convincing since I didn't mean it.

I don't like her.

"But you did."

"And I'm sorry." I uttered again.

"Come on B, just chill out. Let's just enjoy this sunny day." he said with a grin.

"Fine, but just know that we're not friends." she said to me.

And I'm cool with that.

"Come on, sit over here." Chad said to me.

"Thanks." I smiled, sitting next to him.

"Anyways, I'm not gonna sit here and do nothing. Aaron, wanna come and swim?" Britney asked.

"Yeah sure." he answered, and they both head to the shoreline.

I must say, she does have a nice body.

"Don't mind Britney, she'll get over it." Chad said.

"I don't think so." I sighed.

"If she doesn't, then don't mind her." he smiled. "How do you even know Aaron?"

"We're in the same Literature class, and we also share a cabin." I said, chuckling at the last part.

"Yeah he did say about the whole cabin thing." he laughed. "Wanna go swim?" he asked.

"Uhm, no. I'm good, I'll just stay here and have some juice." I smiled sheepishly.

"You can't come to the beach and not touch the water at all." he said.

"Don't worry about me, you go ahead." I insisted.

He leaves the tent and I take out my phone to check up on Leah.

Me: Hey :)

Leah: Haven't heard from you in a while. How are you?

Me: I'm good, and you?