Chapter Thirty Three

It's cute I guess.

She left her house and got into the car and waved before her driver pulled off

She left her house and got into the car and waved before her driver pulled off. She kept playing on her phone to nervous to do anything else, she hadn't even noticed she didn't bring a bag to put her phone and purse in, she was just holding it in her hands.

"Miss Park would you like to turn back to go and get a bag?" Atleast one of us has brains.
"No I'll be late just take the next left I'll get one from Eun Danoh"

Danoh sat watching TV before her phone buzzed, Jangmi needed a purse for her blind date. She was about to go to her room when Baek Kyung and his father walked in.

Sagak

They all sat at the table eating, the purse completely forgotten, as stage Danoh held her gift from Kyung with excitement.

"Wow it must've been so hard to get one of these, Thank you Baek Kyung-ah" Stage Danoh sighed dreamily. Eww

Knock Knock

"I'll get it dad" Danoh stood up and walked to the door shocked to see her friend looking gorgeous in black.

"Danoh-ya You're my hero!"
"OMO! I forgot about the purse just come to my room with me and we can get one"

The two friends walked into the house and to where the males sat. Jang-mi unaware of the two Baek's present at the table.

"Danoh- ya who was it?"
"Good evening Mr Eun I'm sorry to disturb you."

At this Kyung looked up from his plate and saw Jangmi standing shyly behind Danoh, she looked beautiful. He immediately stood up causing everyone to look at him, he cleared his throat and bowed.

"H-hi Jangmi"

She smiled awkwardly. Agh great now I have to tell Kyung I'm going on a date.

Mr Eun smiled gently at the shy girl, before speaking.

"It's no problem my dear and might I say you look quiet stunning tonight. Any special plans?"

Jangmi smiled shyly and looked at the ground, moving from side to side. Kyung smiled softly at how cute she was, not noticing his fathers stare.

"I-uhm I'm uh going on a date and I forgot my purse! I mean bag I have my purse with money but I need a bag yeah, so Danoh and I are going to get one before I'm late" she shoved her friend out the dinning room to her bedroom.

Click

"Oh my gosh I'm so embarrassed."
"You have a date and didn't tell me"

She looked at the short girl who was crossing her arms and pouting, betrayed at the news.

"Hey my aunt only told me today, I was just as shocked as you were."

The two smiled and Danoh passed her a silver bag.