Chapter Four

She sat by A3's table and ate. So the cute guy serving food cooked this hmm do I smell husband material?

Click

Park Jang-Mi held her head up whilst playing around with her food. What was Lily doing now? Was she having a good day,were the kids being nice to her? Did Ara have lunch? Has she drank enough water? She had started to lose her appetite. No no no let me eat the food looks so delicious.

Jang-Mi looked around her eyes landing on Yeo Juda, the girl sat alone and ate quietly. I wish I could eat! A group of girls whose names Jang-Mi couldn't remember walked up to Juda's table. Here we go. She watched them whisper and pick at the girl, all she done was clench her fists.

"Ya Jang-Mi what's wrong you haven't touched your food?" Lee Dohwa asked her.

"Why are you watching my cousin's food? Do you want to die?" Namju replies for her.

While the two of them were talking a teacher had made the group of girls leave Juda alone, only for one to stay behind, Eun Danoh and Juda got up from their respective tables with their bowls and started to leave. The other two girls had tripped Eun Danoh and Juda. That's just cruel writer I can't eat but I must watch Juda and Danoh waste? Jang-Mi flew up from the table.

A group had already surrounded the two girls laughing and taking pictures of them. She pushed her way to the front and walked over to the girls, the school had gone quiet. Aigoo again with me being in the spotlight? She reached her hand out and helped Juda up,placing her behind Her back. Ya Park Jang-Mi why are you helping her when Eun Danoh is the one with a heart problem and could be hurt? Help her!

"YA! What type of fools get excited when someone gets hurt? Would you laugh at a cripple person, and what do you think this is a reality show that you all have to have your phones out to take pictures of everything? Then take a good shot of this."

She grabbed the phones of the loud boys in front of her and threw them on the floor before stamping their screens. Wow Stage me you're a bad ass sometimes. She grabbed Juda's hand and pulled her out behind her before stopping and looking at the boys who were shocked.

"I hope you have insurance assholes."

Click

She pulled Juda towards the entrance.

"The writer is a cruel person for treating you like this Yeo Juda"

The two left a stunned cafeteria and an equally stunned Jinmichae who watched the self-aware Park Jang-Mi pull the girl out the cafeteria. She couldn't be aware could she?

Click

Jang-Mi took Juda to her locker and pulled out a spare uniform and proceeded to drag her to the bathroom. The girl was shocked at the popular girl's attitude and affection towards her.

"Why are you helping me? You don't even know me and we aren't friends." She mumbles when the two entered the bathroom.

Jang-Mi sighed. "On the contrary not all rich people are selfish and rude. No one should be treated the way these assholes are treating you." She gave Juda the uniform and gestured for her to change.

For the first time in a while Yeo Juda felt like she had a real friend in Park Jang-Mi.

"I'm sure they write Disney Princesses based on you Park Jang-Mi" She said with a shy smile before walking into a cubicle.

Sagak

Jang-Mi was in class,she had her notebook in front of her but mentally she wasn't there. She was staring out of the window.