Chapter Twenty Four

Stage Jang-Mi was at school in the library, she had no book in front of her she stared outside the window.

"I got humiliated,dumped and I lost my phone in one day great" she sighed and stared outside the sun shining on her face. The quiet and sun actually feels good. Suddenly she heard a chain and a drop she looked to see her purse and Baek Kyung holding it.

"You dropped this at the party" he said holding it out to her. She looked at him and rolled her eyes before grabbing her bag.MY PHONE HAS RETURNED YAY

"Thanks" she closed her eyes and let the sun shine on her face. Kyung pulled out a chair and sat and looked at her. "Can you just leave me alone?" She said not even opening her eyes.

"I'm allowed to sit in the library" he replied. Punch him Jang-Mi please. She exhaled and stood up walking away from the table when Kyung grabbed her hand. "Jang-Mi can we talk please?" He asked

"Talk about what? You're back with Eun Danoh and she's the only one for you. This is why I didn't want anything to happen between us, oh and Congratulations" she ripped her hand away from him and walked out the library. I hate my life.

Click

Jang-Mi sat on the bench by herself, she sighed and closed her eyes.

"You look like your posing for a dramatic painting" she turned and Saw Dohwa sitting beside her,She laid her head on his shoulder.

"Please tell me things with you and Juda went a lot better than my humiliation" she looked at him hopefully,he looked down giving her the answer she didn't want to hear.

"I wish there was an actual bear in the woods that mauled me" she said causing Dohwa to laugh.

"That would be to easy"

Sagak

Jang-Mi was on the field playing soccer, she blasted the ball into the net. She looked at the ball and saw Kyung's face and kicked it even harder.

"I hate him"

She turned and saw the boys from class walk onto the field, an idea popped into her head. Kyung stood not to far away from her his side profile visible to her. She smirked and blasted the soccer ball hitting him full in the face.

"Yes" she cheered GO STAGE ME!

"YAAAH! WHO KICKED THE BALL?!" Kyung screamed causing everyone to look at him.

"Whoops lost my footing" Jang-Mi said raising her hand and walking off the field. Kyung walked behind her and grabbed her hand when they were by the wall.

"What is your problem?" He asked her. YOURE MY PROBLEM YOU ASS HOLE!

"I told you I lost my footing. Happens to the best of us" she tried to walk off but he blocked her.

"You're the one who rejected me and for what? Lee Dohwa. I see how you cling to him at school and even at Namju's party, so why am I the one getting soccer balls blasted in my face?" He asked Jang-Mi who rolled her eyes and tried to get away from him. He blocked her again and raised his eyebrow.

"Baek Kyung let me go." She tried to move again but he blocked her, she started getting mad at the boy. "I SAID LET ME GO!" Punch him, fight him!

"No not until you answer me" he replied calmly, "What is your problem Park Jang-Mi?"

"I like you" she whispered barely audible her eyes not moving from the concrete. Kyung lifted her chin so she was looking at him.

"I didn't quite catch that." He said coming closer to her.

"I said I like you not Lee Dohwa , you're a stupid jerk and I can't believe I like you when you're engaged to Eun Danoh and you're now an i-" he cut her off by kissing her.

He kissed her gently as if she would break, he lightly held her cheek and slightly depend the kiss.

"I like you too"

Sagak

She was at her boxing gym skipping, she wasn't supposed to get in the ring for another two days due to her concussion,She kept thinking about what happened with Kyung,he kissed me wow. And she started skipping faster.

"Uhm Park Jang-Mi I think your boyfriend is here to fetch you" her ex opponent said. Wow the writer couldn't even name her? She stopped and saw Kyung walk into the gym, she continued skipping like she didn't see him.

"I didn't know you had tattoos." He said standing next to her, she skipped and answered him.

"I have four tattoos." She stopped and looked at him. "The doves represent my parents and I have a lily and daisy on the other side." She pointed at her tattoos on her ribcage. "Ara has 7 tattoos"

"I think tattoos are pretty hot." He smirked at the girl in-front of him.aigoo why is he so handsome

"So you're telling me you think Ara is hot?"She smiled at him and rolled her eyes. "What are you doing here Baek Kyung?"

"I came to offer you a ride home" he gestured to his motorcycle outside. Accept the ride because I don't want to walk home.

"You're lucky I'm tired" she smiled and grabbed her bag and they walked to his bike. She started putting her helmet on when she felt Kyung's hands on the straps, he smiled at her and leaned down and pecked her lips before fastening her helmet.

"Ya Baek Kyung! What if people see us?"
"You're really pretty. I couldn't help myself."

Sagak

She was at home, Lily was practicing her violin with Dohwa, the doorbell went off. She opened to see Lee Jo-hwa at the door with floors in his hand.

"Ara! It's for you!" She smiled and let him in, Ara came to door and blushed at the sight of her boyfriend. Aigoo so cute!

"Look at our siblings so young and in love Jang-Mi" Dohwa said throwing his arm over her shoulder.

Click

"Oh to be young and feel love's keen sting" Jang-Mi said.

"Did you quote Dumbledore?" Dohwa asked her, she smiled at her friend.

"Lee Dohwa it's moments like this where I don't question our friendship. Aigoo you make me proud!" She wiped an invisible tear from her eye,Dohwa shoved her.

"I know my references Jangie!"

A/N
This chapter is dedicated to @nikitamendes ❤️😭Your comment literallyyyy made me cry. You guys don't even understand how much courage it took for me to write this story, I get so excited when I see your comments and likes. I literally can't believe people actually like my writing😭❤️
From the bottom of my heart thank you guys sooo much!😌❤️
As a major thank you,Feel free to message me with one liners,comebacks or funny things you'd like to see in the story and I will work my magic and get the characters to say the lines.
I really can't thank you guys enough.
SPAAAN LOVE❤️❤️❤️
Sana_is_shyshy