Chapter Fourteen

"I heard Namju ordered the principal to hold the camp in Korea, saying he would pay for all the expenses. Isn't he generous?" Sae-mi gushed loudly. Generous Oh Namju? Psht this is some scheme of his. Stage Jang-Mi rolled her eyes still upset over what Namju has said to Ara.

"Isn't Namju the best!" Danoh exclaimed. More like the worst. Stage Jang-Mi walked up to Danoh and her friends and crossed her arms.

"I wanted to go to Paris" Stage Jang-Mi sighed as Danoh's friends left the girl alone.

Click

"Danoh your playing the extra very enthusiastically,I think your absorbed in the role. Didn't you say you wanted to change your fate?"  Dohwa said walking up to the self aware pair.

"I did"
"She did" the girls replied at the same time, they smiled at each other.

"That's what you said all the time" Dohwa replied looking at the list.

Danoh sighed and Jang-Mi placed a hand on the girl's shoulder. "But nothing seems to be going my way,besides I don't know when my heart is going to stop" she pouted and Jang-Mi couldn't help but feel terrible.

Danoh was fighting a life or death situation and what was Jang-Mi doing? Chasing after that two timer Baek Kyung! She hated herself so much in that moment how could she Park Jang-Mi call herself Eun Danoh's Friend when she hasn't been helping her. She couldn't be around Eun Danoh at the moment she slipped away from the two and decided she'd go see Jinmichae.

She walked into the cafeteria expecting her blonde friend to be sitting at the table but he wasn't there, she walked around the kitchen area looking for him.

"Aigoo where is he? Wait am I talking to myself aloud, oh no I'm such a comic book character even in the shadow" she slapped her forehead and decided she'd go to the music room freely this time.

She walked in and saw the piano,every time she was around a piano it was forced due to her stage . She wished she could avoid the piano altogether because it reminded her way too much of her mother. She walked towards it and sat down on the bench, she flexed her fingers and started playing.

Jang-Mi played the piano duet from the corpse bride, smiling as she did so. She remembered why she agreed to learn the piano,the feeling she got when she heard the music was like being in the boxing ring except less painful.

Sagak

Jang-Mi was in the nurses office,she needed to change her bandages.

"Stupid Namju. Stupid Dry-ice. Stupid injuries" she mumbled as she started banging the containers on the table. She changed her bandages on her legs easily, her Ice burns were almost healed. Stupid Writer, everyone else's injuries get magically healed but I must suffer. I feel like he has an issue with me.

Changing her hands bandages was proving quite difficult and the frustration started to show. She failed three times before she threw the plastic container across the room. Lee Dohwa heard noises coming from the nurses office and walked in to see Park Jang-Mi screaming into a pillow. Aigoo Stage Jang-Mi isn't that different from shadow Jang-Mi, They're both babies with a temper.

"Need some help?" Jang-Mi's head shot up to see Dohwa holding the container she threw. She smiled sheepishly and nodded.

"I couldn't change the bandages on my hands properly" she said as Dohwa made her sit on the bed next to him. He smiled and worked on her hands.

"Aigoo your burns are healing nicely, by the time we go on the trip they'll be healed" He winked at her and watched the girl blush. And she said she didn't like my character hmph we will see!