Chapter Ten

Stage Jang-Mi was in her PE kit, her hair in a high ponytail. She walked out the class and saw Danoh and Kyung talking,maybe the made up or he is apologizing. Nevermind Baek Kyung never apologizes. Suddenly she was pushed aside.

"Baek Kyung-aaahh" she saw a girl run up to Baek Kyung and grab his arm. Stage Jang-Mi clenched her fists and stomped past Eun Danoh purposely bumping into the air headed girl holding onto Kyung, before walking off to the field.

"Aigoo Oppa, Jang-Mi bumped into me I think I'm hurt" She heard the air head say. I wish I could hurt you idiot. You and that stupid Kyung.

Sagak

Stage Jang-Mi was blasting soccer balls into the nets one after the next. She missed playing soccer with her dad and her school friends from the States. She turned and saw Eun Danoh running with the cross country team and missed her shot causing her to fall.

"Are you okay?" She looked up and saw Kyung. Gosh there's no escaping this boy. Stalker. Handsome stalker. But stalker nonetheless.

"I was perfectly fine until i saw you" she stood up and walked towards Dohwa.

Click

"Are you even supposed to be partaking in PE with your competition just around the corner? By the way nice wipe out by the goals earlier" Dohwa teased her ruffling her hair. Even though he wasn't aware, Jang-Mi loved being around Dohwa she could just be herself.

"No but I really wanted to kick someone so I figured I might as well do it with soccer balls" she replied,watching Danoh try and get into the dodgeball game.

"Ah you and Kyung still aren't talking?" She rolled her eyes and flicked her wrist at his question. She could care less about Baek Kyung the brat.

She watched Danoh catch the ball and take control of the game. It suddenly came down to Danoh vs Baek Kyung and the air head.

"BEAT THEM SENSELESS EUN DANOH!!AIM FOR THE FACES!!" She screamed. Kyung turned to look at her and just side stepped the ball in time. Sadly it didn't hit the air head.

"Aigoo it should've hit her in her ugly face air head" she grumbled

"Someone seems jealous" Dohwa said with s smirk on his face.

Wham!

Park Jang-Mi connected a killer right hook to his jaw. Dohwa held his face in shock,he knew she was a boxer but didn't think she'd be this strong.

"I am not jealous of any girl. Especially one that fawns over Baek Kyung like he is.. like he is.. like he is a member of GOT7 which are the only men I am attracted to certainly not my friends fiancée. Goodbye" she walked off leaving a shocked and slightly amused Dohwa.

"She's totally jealous"

Sagak

Jang-Mi was in the garden with Juda. She smiled thinking about her mother's garden. Danoh walked up to Juda and handed her seeds. She must also be in Stage.

"The garden will be more beautiful thank you Eun Danoh" Juda smiles and showed Jang-Mi the seeds.

"More beautiful? Then Lettuce celebrate" She joked. Jang-Mi and Juda laughed that was pathetic oh my god please kill me..I can feel Eun Danoh's disgust.

Click

Danoh started walking and Jang-Mi did the same walking into the school pulling out her phone to see two texts.