Chapter Six

Jang-Mi hardly got mad but when she did she was the scariest human to cross the earth. She stormed into the school, all the students moved out of her way. She turned the corridor and saw him, her anger levels went up by 100 she could feel steam coming out of her ears as she screamed.

"YA OH NAMJU YOU USELESS RUDE BRAT! HOW DARE YOU NOT PICK ME UP FROM GYM!" She stormed right past Juda who was frozen in her spot, god help Namju.

He stopped in his tracks having never seen this side of his cousin being scared was an understatement. She walked up to him and started pushing his chest.

"I had to walk home from the gym. That made me late for my morning routine, which made Lily late,which made Ara late. Which then caused Ara to shout at me. ALL BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T PICK ME UP! I DON'T ASK YOU FOR MUCH BUT THE ONE THING I DO ASK FOR SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE!" She shouted in his face. She didn't care if it was in the shadow he needed to know he was wrong. Before he could even reply Jang-Mi stormed off again.

She went to the only person she could speak to about her shadow problems,Jinmichae. She threw the cafeteria door open startling Danoh and the handsome chef.

"I'm going to kill Oh Namju! I don't care if he is the protagonist I will murder him. Oppa he made me walk home" she sulked throwing her body into the chair and her head on Jinmichae's shoulder.

Eun Danoh was shocked at the girls behavior but more so at the revelation that she knew.

"Jangmi-ya you have your ego?"

Jang-Mi nodded sadly before turning to Jinmichae.

"Oppa he made me walk and today coach was extra hard on me! I was so tired and I had to walk home then Ara Unnie shouted at me" she whined laying her head on the table and whined.

Sagak

Stage Jang-Mi was in art class,she sighed as she sat behind her drawing board. She was never as good as her mother was in visual arts,none of her sisters were. Her mother had painted many family portraits and individual portraits of her daughters.

She missed her mother,they would all sit in her studio and watch her draw and paint. Sometimes she's practice the piano or she'd play the songs she knew off by heart for her mother. Jang-Mi's mother was as graceful as a swan she never shouted instead she always smiled and taught her daughters to be kind. They all had names relating to flowers because her mother lived for flowers. Ara's English name was Daisy, she was Rose and of course Lily was Lily.

"Ya Jang-Mi are you okay?" She turned and saw Kyung looking at her. He is so sweet Aigoo

She sighed. "No today is the day we read my parents will." They already had her parents funeral,it was a small thing that only her mother's brother attended with his family,Eun Danoh and her father and her sisters. They had recently announced the burial to the press and wanted to keep it quiet.

Click

She turned away from Kyung's gaze to see Eun Danoh trying to get the spotlight that was on Juda. She laughed slightly, Eun Danoh was having a hard time grasping that she want the main character. Danoh eventually shoved Juda out her seat only for the light to follow her to her new place leaving a frustrated Danoh and an amused Jang-Mi.

Sagak

"Eun Danoh are you ready?" Their art teacher asked. Oh no I hate drawing please dear writer let something happen to me!

Knock Knock

Everyone's heads turned towards the door. It opened revealing Ara, she wore a black pencil skirt and a teal formal top with her hair curled. She looked beautiful and professional.