Chapter Eighteen

Jang-Mi walked into her art class and saw the class rushing to the boards set up in front.

"2000 won for everything else,4000 won for A3 and 3000 won for Jang-Mi" Su-chul shouted. She walked towards the board and smiled at the pictures.

"I want this one" she said passing her money into his hand smiling at her picture

"I want this one" she said passing her money into his hand smiling at her picture. "These came out really good" When did he take these?

She went and sat behind her canvas and smiled at the picture,Lee Dohwa had bought her ice cream and kept apologizing about forgetting her. Her picture was plucked from her hand, she looked up and saw Kyung.

"Why would you only buy one? You had a whole board" he asked staring at the picture. "When did you take this picture anyways?"

She grabbed her picture back from the boy and rolled her eyes.

"I took this one because the colors are pretty and I have an ice cream. I took it when I went with Dohwa" she smiled at her picture ignoring the boy in front of her.

"I see you and Lee Dohwa spend a lot of time together these days." He stated jealousy present in his voice.

"How is it any of your business who I spend time with? We aren't dating" she replied raising her eyebrow. Kyung snapped and hit his hands on her table.

"Ya Park Jang-Mi don't make me look stupid"

"I can't make you what you already are and don't ever try to intimidate me again or it'll be Eun Danoh visiting you in the hospital" damn stage me that was cold! she stood up and walked away only for him to grab her wrist.

"So what happened on the hike..." she cut him off by raising her hand.

"Was a mistake and doesn't change things between you and I. You're Eun Danoh's fiancé and I'm her friend." She pulled her wrist out his grasp and walked out the class. Did Stage me just dump Kyung, wow you go girl!

Sagak

Stage Jang-Mi threw the boxing gym doors open and inhaled.

"I'm back bitches" all the females turned to her and smiled as she dropped her bag.

"Ya Park Jang-Mi strap up its catch up time Champ" her coach said smiling at her. It's good to be back never thought I'd miss boxing.

She kept up well proving her injuries didn't slow her down at all. She was flawless and ready for the championships. She left the ring and stood beside her coach who ruffled her hair.

"Aigoo my star pupil is back" she beamed at the statement.

Click

"I'm back and better than ever coach. The other females won't know what hit them!" Shadow Jang-Mi exclaimed.

"I can't believe your first fight is in two days. Who is coming to cheer you on?" He asked excitedly. Jang-Mi put her head down and sighed.

"I haven't told anyone when the competition is yet, I just don't want to choke in the ring" she sat on the bench and looked at her coach who smiled at her.

"Well you'll have me cheering you on,until you're ready to let everyone know how badass you are" he put his fist out and Jang-Mi smiled and fist pumped him.

Sagak

Aigoo another Stage? At this point I'm feeling more like a protagonist than the actual protagonists! I deserve a character raise.

Stage Jang-Mi was in her PE kit playing basketball with Yeo Juda and by playing basketball the writer means totally sucking and getting angry at the game.

"I hate basketball! I hate it" The girl complained as she missed another hoop,She picked up the ball and tried again only to fail.

"Unnie it's okay not be good at everything you know?" Juda smiled at her friend who kept trying to score.

"Ara can dribble and dunk a ball in high heels did you know that? Me I can't even dunk the ball in sneakers!" She exclaimed trying to throw the ball again. The ball bounced off the rim and hit her head.

"SON OF A BITCH!" Waaah potty mouth but seriously Mr Writer did I need to get hit with a ball?

"You'll never score a goal if you shoot like that." Jang-Mi turned and saw Namju. There goes my good mood. She rolled her eyes and walked to the benches and rubbed her head.

"Stupid Ball. Stupid Sport. Stupid Game." She turned to see Juda score and Celebrate,none of the other girls celebrated with her. Jang-Mi stood up and cracked her neck and cleared her throat. Best friend Jang-Mi too the rescue!

Stage Jang-Mi walked closer to the group and stretched her arms and legs. I'm going to embarrass myself aren't I?

"2,4,6,8! WHO DO I APPRECIATE? YEO JUDA!" she shouted and cartwheeled towards her friend landing in split position. Wow look at me being little miss cheerleader. Jang-Mi did jazz hands and smiled at her friend,Juda beamed at her friend.

"Unnie You're the best!" She pulled the girl in for a hug which Jang-Mi accepted. The rest of the girls scoffed at the pair.

"When did Jang-Mi befriend Yeo Juda?"
"You know the Park family likes to do Charity. I mean look at her adopted sister that actually thinks she's a Park"

Jang-Mi turned to say something but was stopped by Namju's loud voice.

"YA LEE SAMJIN! Don't you ever speak about my family like that again, and you will never be half as great as my cousin Ara." Jang-Mi smiled at the boy. I guess he can be a good cousin at times.

"Samjin speak about My family,best friend and especially my sister again and you won't have teeth understand?" Jang-Mi threatened the girl. Samjin nodded and Jang-Mi tapped her cheek each time the girl flinched.

She walked past Kyung who looked at her, she stopped and raised her eyebrow.

"What are you looking at?" She asked folding her hands. Kyung stood up and walked towards her a smirk on his face.

"You should stick to Boxing you suck at basketball" he whispered in her ear quoting Jang-Mi. He walked off smirking knowing he had annoyed the girl.

Jang-Mi froze in her space. Oh hell no he didn't not just quote me! That jerk. Stage Jang-Mi ran after him, he was walking towards the A3 hangout.

"Ya Baek Kyung!" He stopped and smiled at her. She stomped towards him and poked his chest. "You are a selfish jerk who-who is a jerk! UGH YOU MAKE ME SO MAD!" She pushed him slightly.

"Ya Park Jang-Mi you're cute when you're mad"

A/N
I'm sorry for the delay😔I'm moving so I've been busy packing and unpacking. Plus I've found out that I need to start studying for exams😗☕️guess who's being procrastinating:)
Anyway I'll be updating as much as possible!
Lots of love
Sana_is_shyshy🐿☀️