Chapter Twenty Nine

Stage Jang-mi held onto her uncle's arm while Lily held hands with her aunty. Terrible actress.

"Uncle where are we going?" Lily asked skipping while they walked.

"To our shop and maybe if you're lucky you can get a handbag" Her aunty replied pinching Lily's cheek. DONT TOUCH MY SISTER!

They walked into the store and saw Kyung and his family. Great!

"My goodness I didn't expect to see you here!" Director Baek exclaimed. Wow another bad actor amongst us ladies and gentlemen.

"And you are?" Her Uncle Jae-beol asked, Jang-Mi giggled at the man.

"I heard so much about you from Chairman Eun And Chairwoman Kim"

Her uncle looked at his wife to explain further still not knowing who the man was. Well this isn't awkward. Hahaha.

"He is Mr Baek. The CEO of silver moon" her aunty explained.

"He is Xiumin Oppa's father" Lily Chipped in and glared at Kyung, still not forgiving the boy. She's so cute I love her!

"I'm Baek Daesung" he handed her uncle a business card. What a Schmuck!

"What a small world" her uncle said passing her the card.

"Tell me about it. So you visit your stores yourself, you're as meticulous as they say. No wonder why your company is one of the top in the world" Kyung's father replied. Oof He is really laying it on thick isn't he?

"It's actually thanks to my intelligent sisters planning. May she Rest In Peace with my brother in law" her uncle replied tapping Jang-Mi's hand she put her head down sadly.

"Did you buy a gift for someone?" Her aunty asked trying to break the tension.

"My son insisted that his gift for his Fiancée should be a Seuline bag"

"Oh you must be talking about Danoh" her aunty giggled.

"Yes,His fiancée Eun Pabo" Lily scoffed causing Jang-Mi and her uncle to laugh at the younger girl. She's so cute and petty like meee!

"Danoh?"

"No it's Pabo uncle" lily replied

"Chairman Eun's daughter I told you about" her aunty mumbled ignoring Lily who pouted.

"Now that we are Acquainted, why don't we have dinner sometime with our families. I know your young Lily is quite fond of Baek Kyung" Director Kyung said smiling at lily.

"That sounds good"

"I'm no longer Kyung's friend" lily huffed and folded her arms.

They said their goodbyes and left Kyung stared at Jang-Mi who didn't pick up her face from the floor, where as lily glared at him and stuck out her tongue when they made eye contact.

Click

She let go of her uncle's arm and went to hold Lily's hand.

"Baek Kyung is as slimey as his dad I hate their whole family!" Lily sulked and pouted. "They made my Unnie cry" she held Jang-Mi's face.

"Hey! You shouldn't hate people you're too young to have enemies, besides they didn't make me cry"

"I heard you and Namju crying Unnie. I have been reading up on how to hex a person and I made a Kyung voodoo doll that I hit with a book every night"

"Lily Anne Park, sometimes you scare me."

Sagak

Stage Jang-Mi stood in the library trying to reach a book, she brought a stool to shelf and stood on it. She started jumping trying to reach the book.