Chapter Thirty-Two

Sagak

Aigoo another stage? I was having fun with Jinmi! Stage Jangmi was walking down the halls when she saw Dohwa talking to Kyung and Haru. I can't believe they're actually friends.

"I know it's not easy to be friends with Baek Kyung he can be rude and a jerk sometimes"

She laughed and linked arms with Dohwa who smiled at the girl beside him.

"I second that statement. Aren't you number 13 in our class?" Wow my character actually speaks to Haru now?

"Yes, I'm Haru. I lent you a pen yesterday."

"Omo I forgot you did! Thank you!"

Stage Jangmi smiled and fluttered her eyes at the tall boy beside Baek Kyung. Kyung and Dohwa saw this interaction and cleared their throats.

"Lee Dohwa I'll talk to Namju for you"

"Come on it's okay. Just stay out of it, it's between Namju and me"

"And my fist"

"Yes it's between Namju,myself and Jangie's fist"

Haru laughed at the girl, who smiled at him and tucked her hair behind her ear. Dohwa held her hand and pointed at Kyung and Haru, Kyung's attention on the pairs hands.

"We've got to go but I'll see you guys at the soccer game okay? Fair and square right? See you"

"If you cheat I'll punch your teeth out. Bye Haru!"

Jangmi waved at the boy who waved back at her before leaving with Dohwa.

Click

"STAGE YOU WAS TOTALLY FLIRTING"

"STAGE ME WAS DEFINITELY FLIRTING"

Dohwa turned around and went back towards Haru and Kyung while Jangmi walked back to the kitchen. She knocked gently before walking in.

"I see you've learnt your lesson"

"I said I was sorry!"

Sagak

I have too much stages. Jang-mi's phone rang as she was walking, she looked and saw it was her aunty.

"Hello Aunt is everything okay?"
"Ah Jangmiya, don't make plans that blind date I was sorting out for you is scheduled tonight. He is handsome and slightly older."
Tonight??? Does this woman think I just have spare time on my hands?
"Okay aunty send me the location and time" the line went dead

Bitch.

She walked out to see Saemi harassing Juda for getting a refreshment with her little group.

"My father sent this for you to have this morning" she addressed her friends, Juda tried to get a drink but the air head grabbed it. Just wait until I can move you knock offs. "What did your parents send"

"A few food tricks with chefs" which I will not be eating from. Stage Jangmi scoffed. "My mum sent a few baristas but come to think of it good trucks would've been better."  Juda looked down uncomfortably as they all spoke. "Ha, Atleast yours is better than mine. My grandpa sent massage chairs to each classroom"

"Everyone is trying so hard today-

"Well ofcourse your families are trying hard as the only redeeming quality about any of you in this group is that you come from money, other than that they have no way of getting you married" stage Jangmi walked forward and took a bottle of water and opened it. " I mean I'm richer than all of you combined and my family didn't send anything. So I guess I'm a free rider" she threw the water onto their shoes. "Oops" GO ME GO ME