Chapter Eleven

Jang-Mi woke up to a text that sent her into a complete frenzy.

From:Danoh☀️
To:Jangie🥊
Lee Dohwa is aware.
Will fill you in at school:)
Ps for the only two characters aware besides Jinmichae we don't spend time together:(

She skipped boxing and arrived at school extra early, she decided to stop by the cafeteria to see Jinmichae.

"Jinmi did you miss me?" She asked with puppy dog eyes when she entered seeing the blonde chef. He looked at her and turned in the opposite direction.

"Oh so you do remember me? Hmm Miss Man stealer!" He snapped over his shoulder.

"I am not a man stealer and I didn't forget you I've just been busy" she replied trying to get him to look at her.

"Busy stealing Eun Danoh's fiancé!" He said running around the table his back turned towards the girl.

"Ya I am not stealing Kyung" she said trying to grab him and turn him around.

"That's not what your scenes together depict. 'I'm not mad about what happened between us'" he mimicked in a high pitch voice.

Jang-Mi threw herself into a chair and started crying. For once it wasn't Stage Jang-Mi crying but shadow Jang-Mi instead. The guilt was eating her alive and hearing Jinmichae bring it up was her breaking point. The blonde chef stared at the girl not sure what to do he had only being joking.

"Jang-Mi I was only joking about it" he whispered stepping towards her crying figure cautiously, he expected a punch but all she did was cry. He pulled a seat up next to her and patted her back. She threw herself on him latching her arms around his neck and sobbing even more.

"I'm a horrible person Jinmichae. Stage me is stealing Baek Kyung from Eun Danoh who loves him and is his fiancée who could possibly die and Shadow me doesn't even hang out with you and Eun Danoh who are the only people that are Awareeee" she sobbed into his chest.

The blonde chef patted her back and let her cry everything out. He has never seen her cry this much before not even in the story.

"Firstly the writer is making you steal Kyung, and Eun Danoh doesn't even seem to care. Secondly you have a lot more scenes than Danoh and I which is why we can't hang out as much. It doesn't make you a horrible person" he smiled at the girl in front of him and wiped her tears away. 

Sagak

Stage Jang-Mi was in class, she had her earphones in and a book in front of her. She stopped her reading when she saw Kyung walk in, he walked straight to Eun Danoh not even turning in her direction. Strange. Stage Jang-Mi didn't even bother to take out her ear phones instead skipping to What is love by Twice.

Aigoo now im listening to love songs after talking to Kyung for 10 minutes gross. But I love Sana's part in this song so I'll let it slide writer.

Click

Kyung left and the stage finally ended she pulled out her earphones and walked to Eun Danoh.

"What did he say to you? I was listening to music the whole scene,stupid writer" she sat on Danoh's desk and watched the girl roll her eyes at her fiancée.

"The usual bratty things. 'Fix your heart' 'stop spacing out' 'I'm Baek Kyung so I can be a jerk to Eun Danoh cause I want to'" She said looking at her friend, she noticed Jang-Mi staring at the door as if she was waiting for someone but she didn't press on about it.

Danoh suddenly turned to an empty desk catching Jang-Mi's attention. "He is gone"

"Who's gone?" Jang-Mi asked looking at the empty desk.

"The guy who saved me at the bottom of the stairs and from dodgeball. The mysterious boy with no name" Jang-Mi nodded not quiet understanding what Danoh was saying.

"I spent so long trying to find him and every time I do there's something that keeps us apart" Danoh sighed putting her head on her hands.

"Danoh-ya I promised this already but I'll do it again. I promise to help you in the shadow, I'm sorry that I haven't been of help recently I surprisingly have a lot of scenes" she said holding her friends hand who smiled at her.

"Thank you Jangie"

Sagak

Jang-Mi was on the grounds next to Yeo Juda watching the boys play soccer.

"Aigoo I can beat half of them with one eye closed" She was annoyed because the coach wouldn't let her join the game.

"Unnie coach didn't want you to play because he knew the boys wouldn't be able to keep up with you" Juda said smiling at her friend trying to cheer her up. Jang-Mi shoved Juda and blushed at her compliment.

She turned back to the game to see Kyung score a goal. Meh I could do better. It seemed Stage Jang-Mi thought the same because she took her phone out and played games instead of watching the match.

Baek Kyung looked at number 13 who looked at Eun Danoh, but what really caught his attention was the girl sitting next to Yeo Juda tapping her phone screen not even watching the game. When the game was over he walked up to her and grabbed her phone.

"Ya you're supposed to be watching the soccer game not playing games on your phone" He said holding the girl's phone in the air. Oh so you can ignore me in class but I must pay attention to your bad soccer game? Dream on.

Stage Jang-Mi jumped a few times trying to get her phone before giving up and crossing her arms.

"I prefer to play soccer not watch it" She said stepping off the stands and grabbing the ball from next to Kyung she started tapping it around and doing little tricks, she passed the ball towards him he lowered his arm with her phone in it. She walked up to him smiling and plucked her phone out of his hand.

"Besides you should stick to tennis,you suck at soccer" she said before walking off leaving a shocked Kyung