Chapter Eight

Eun Danoh was struggling to accept the concept of being in a comic book and the fact she wasn't the main character. She had broken the statues in her art class but they suddenly returned to normal,she needed to see Jinmichae.

Jinmichae sat at the table reading the comic, he saw Jang-Mi and smiled she was the writers favorite character to add in books, but what shocked him was the scene she had. It couldn't be happening again, not with Him.

"That weird thing is happening in here too" Eun Danoh said as she entered the kitchen.

"You don't seem surprised anymore" he said not looking up for the scene between Jang-Mi and Kyung.

"Explain" Eun Danoh demanded.

"Explain what?" Jinmichae looked up at her confused.

"Explain what's going on and make me understand" Eun Danoh replied to the blonde chef.

She explained how she broke the statues to him and they suddenly repaired themselves and no one else remembered what happened. He bought out a miniature version of the school he made and explained the difference between stage and shadow to the girl in front of him.

Danoh listened to what the blonde chef said,but she decided she would take fate into her own hands and create her own story.

Sagak

Jang-Mi sat in music class at the piano and played as her class sang. She stared at her bruised knuckles,my skin tone is purple due to boxing aish stupid writer. She continued to play the piano her mind drifting to a certain boy. She stopped playing the piano when she saw Eun Danoh dancing and listening to music, she couldn't help but smile and laugh at the girls antics.

Sagak

Her and Eun Danoh were forced back to focusing on the music class. Aigoo this stupid writer!

Sagak

Jang-Mi was now in a class, her notebook in front of her and pen in her hand, she turned around slightly and was looked at Kyung, as if he sensed her stare he looked straight at her. She immediately turned back, great job idiot now he probably thinks we are obsessed with him like the rest of the unaware air heads in the class!

"Danoh can you read for us" Jang-Mi turned to look at the girl and giggled as she saw comics on her desk. Danoh-ya Hwaiting!

Sagak

Eun Danoh stood up and read the part perfectly. This stupid writer is killing me!

Sagak

Jang-Mi was on the back of a bike holding on tight, her helmet on and bag on her back,what the hell is going on? Why am I on a bike? Did I go home? Did I go to gym? The driver continued to speed onto the school grounds driving past Eun Danoh and leaving a cloud of dust in her face. Aigoo sorry Danoh-ya! The driver parked his bike and took off his helmet. Jang-Mi got off the bike and took off her own helmet flicking her hair out. Well Atleast I don't have helmet hair. She passed the helmet to Dohwa who turned out to be the driver of the bike.

"Thank you Dohwa for letting me ride with you" She smiled at him avoiding Kyung's gaze.

"Anything for you princess" He winked at her causing Jang-Mi to blush. I think I puked in my own mouth.

"Hey Servant" She turned and saw Namju calling Juda. Aigoo does this boy not know how to treat a woman? Namju walked up to her and threw his bag in her arms. Stage Jang-Mi rolled her eyes adjusting her own bag.

"I'm gonna get going, I want to get a book from the library thanks again for the ride Dohwa" she smiled walking off, she walked past Namju and purposely bumped into him.

"Oops. Morning Juda" she smiled and continued to walk towards the school. And the baddest bitch award goes to me !

Buzz buzz
From:Bacon(Baek Kyung)🥓
To:Park Jang-Mi
Can we talk?

Stage Jang-Mi turned around and saw Dohwa and Kyung standing behind Namju and Juda. Kyung was on his phone while Dohwa spoke to him, he looked up at her and started walking towards her. She turned and walked faster towards the library. I can't talk to him no no no no no must hide must hide!

Click

Now that she could move freely,Jang-Mi ran into the school and hid in the bathroom,there was no way in hell she would talk to Baek Kyung! Stupid writer is setting her up for heartbreak!

Sagak

It was break time,ahhh my favorite time of the day! Jang-Mi walked into the court yard ignoring the countless screams of A3, her nose in the book she had from the library. The Great Gatsby, a classic and personal favorite. Well Atleast I have good taste in literature. She picked up her head in time to avoid bumping into someone, she turned and saw Danoh in the pond. She wanted to move to help the girl but she was stuck in her place. I. Hate. The. Writer. Instead she watched her cousin buy all the strawberry milks on campus. She rolled her eyes before going back to reading her book. If wasting your parents money was a person it would be Oh Namju.

Click

Finally she could move again. She saw Danoh sitting by her friends, the girl seemed upset so she walked towards the table.

"My strawberry milk" Jang-Mi's heart broke for the girl who was having a tough time since becoming aware. She walked towards the table instantly gaining the attention of Damon's friends.

"Danoh stay here I'll be back" The girl looked at her and nodded maybe things would start looking up for Eun Danoh.

Jang-Mi walked towards the A3 hang out her heels filling up the quiet hallway. She didn't care if Kyung was there she was doing this for Danoh. She opened the door and saw all the milkshakes on the table.

Click

"Ya Namju, do you enjoy wasting money on pointless things?" She stood in the door way her arms crossed. Why did I have to be in this stage! She walked towards the group and saw Namju holding a milk. "You hate sweet things."

"That's what I said" Dohwa replied looking at the short girl with a smile on his face which didn't go unnoticed by Kyung.

She grabbed a few milks and began walking away when Namju grabbed her wrist.

"Ya that's mine" he tried to take the milks back.

"No they were yours now they are mine, let go before I punch you" immediately the boy let go of his cousin knowing well she would do exactly that. "As much as I enjoy your company boys,I have places to go and people to see. Au Revoir"

Jang-Mi left not before hearing Dohwa tease Namju about fearing her and Kyung laughing at the comment. She gave a small smile before walking away.

Click

She rushed back to the courtyard and gave Eun Danoh a strawberry milk.

"Here Atleast one thing should go your way today" she smiled at the girl.

"How can you be so okay with everything Jang-Mi? You're not even the main character your role is Namju's rich cousin" Danoh asked the girl whilst drinking her strawberry milk.

"I'm not okay Danoh if anything I'm Far from okay,but I'm making the most of my life in the shadow. I hate Stage me at times but she's not that bad" she replied sipping her own milk. The two sat in silence drinking the milk enjoying the other's company.