Chapter Nine

It was Maths now one of Jang-Mi's favorite subjects. That's rubbish no one loves maths, wow I hate the author. Stage Jang-Mi was finished with all the work and started the next sessions work already. Agh suck up. She looked up and saw Namju helping Juda with the maths equation.

"I wish I could have that." She sighed dreamily. Have what? A toxic relationship built on treating your other like a servant because you're too much of a coward to admit your feelings? No thanks Stage me if that's love I'd rather die alone. Stage Jang-Mi turned and saw Kyung fast asleep in maths she smiled at his sleeping form before going back to her. He is kinda cute. NO! He is kinda engaged !

The class had ended and Jang-Mi packed her things quickly to avoid seeing Kyung. Good call Stage me, avoid him as long as possible. Avoid him until we die if possible. She made it out the class as Kyung woke up.

Sagak

Jang-Mi has come from the music room, she had been playing the piano again thinking about her mother who loved to hear her daughter play. She was walking down the stairs to go sit and read under a tree, when she heard him. Kyung. ABORT MISSION RUN ME RUN.

She was stuck in place, listening to what he said to Eun Danoh.

"Your Dad is reducing the investment, who could be behind it besides you?" He asked her rudely. Jang-Mi knew he wasn't happy being engaged to Danoh but this was a new level. He is lucky I can't move or it would've been K.O Kyung. What is wrong with these boys and the way they talk to women? Brats.

"Bossing around with money is how you win your first love?" He asked even ruder if possible. Take me off stage so I can beat him up please. Still stage Jang-Mi couldn't move.

"Baek Kyung let me explain." Wait did Eun Danoh actually make her dad pull out of the investment because of Kyung? Does she know what happened between him and I?

"You're so annoying" Jang-Mi put a hand over her mouth. To say she was shocked was an understatement.

"Don't just assume. I never told my father that you hate me and I'm not planning on. It's not the adults problem,it's just between you and me." Danoh said sadly, Jang-Mi could hear the tears in the girl's voice her own heart breaking slightly. Danoh-ya I wish I could hug you right now and punch Kyung in his handsome face. Did I say handsome I meant jerk!

"I'll talk to my dad about the investment" Eun Danoh said. Wow her character is a doormat. Eun Danoh's heart monitor started going off, Stage Jang-Mi took a step forward wanting to help her friend but suddenly stopped when she heard Kyung speak.

"Can you go to the nurses office alone? I'm tired of being your caregiver" That was enough for Jang-Mi to walk more. She walked down the rest of the steps and saw him walking away.

"Your words hurt me so much, my heart is already hurting stop hurting it more" Jang-Mi finally came into view, seeing the shock on Kyung's face he obviously didn't expect her to be there. I take back every nice thing I said about that handsome jerk. Ugh I'm an idiot.

"Come on Eun Danoh I'll take you to the nurses office" she said pulling the girl into her arms, staring at Kyung with disgust on her face as he walked off.

Click

Their stage was over they could move freely, Jang-Mi turned to look at the girl worry clearly written on her face.

"Park Jang-Mi, Mark my words I will get my life back from the writer. I will not keep getting hurt by everyone" Eun Danoh said determination crystal clear in her voice.

"I'll help you every step of the way Danoh-ya" Jang-Mi said pulling the girl in for a hug.

Sagak

Jang-Mi was at gym punching the bag imaging Kyung's handsome face was her target.

"Selfish" punch "Rude" punch "Two-timing" punch "Jerk" punch punch punch.

"I would hate to be on the end of those punches" her coach joked but she didn't stop punching still imagining Kyung's face. How could he be so sweet to her and so vile to Eun Danoh, she kept punching until she couldn't breathe only then did she stop.

"If you treat your opponent like you treated this bag the championship is all yours"

Sagak

Jang-Mi walked into school. When was the last time I was home with my sisters? She rolled her wrist, she was getting closer to the start of the competition she needed to be perfect.

Click

Jang-Mi turned the corner and saw Dohwa staring into her empty class, but it wasn't empty Yeo Juda was dancing in it to some song. Cute moves

"She's so cute" Dohwa said to himself.

"Ya Lee Dohwa staring at someone without them knowing is considered perverted behavior" oh just like how you stare at Kyung in class? Hypocrite

"Jang-ah I thought you were coming to school later with Namju? Why are you here so early?" He asked trying to divert her attention from the girl in the class.

"I wanted to go to the library before classes and by the way Namju Hates sharing with anyone other than me" With that said Stage Jang-Mi walked off towards the library to return her book. How did I manage to finish it so fast?

Sagak

"I'm telling you Juda I'm going to win the competition I have too!" Stage Jang-Mi gushed to her friend as they walked towards the staircase. After all the training I better win or so help the writer.

"Yes you will and I'll be in the crowd to cheer you on. Jang-MiYA! Jang-MiYA!" Juda said whilst fist pumping. The two laughed not even noticing A2 on the stairs until it was too late.

"Hey Servant" Namju called as they walked past him. Jang-Mi turned to glare at him before looking at Kyung who was staring at her. Creep I should smack you silly! But I can't. "Are you ignoring me?" Gee I don't know Namju If a girl walks past you not acknowledging your presence what does that mean?

"But you don't have any bags for me to carry now" Juda replied. You shouldn't have answered your name isn't servant.

Jang-Mi zoned out staring at Danoh's face, something bad was going to happen she could feel it and Danoh's faces didn't help either. Before she knew what was happening Juda was flying forward and Danoh as well, Jang-Mi rushed forward to grab Atleast one of her friends but ended up falling herself because of Shin Sae-mi's clown feet. I am going to break my face aren't I,just great. She was pulled towards the side and saw that Juda had grabbed her, Danoh on the other hand wasn't as lucky, she fell on a boy's back and they both his the ground his arm protecting her head. Danoh shut her eyes.

Kyung and Jang-Mi rushed towards the girl on the floor,Kyung picking her up and Jang-Mi leading them to the nurses office. Kyung placed her on the bed whilst Jang-Mi put a plaster on her knee and an ice pack on the girl's head to help with any swelling. Psht look at me being a nurse. After multiple boxing matches I've got this on lock.

"Jang-Mi can we talk" The girl clenched the ice pack before turning to look at the boy who she came here with.

"About what? How you almost cheated on your fiancée with me or how you treat your fiancée who happens to be my friend like utter trash" she hissed. Please punch him.

"I-I. Jang-Mi I can explain" he stuttered, Baek Kyung never stuttered but around Park Jang-Mi he wasn't himself.

"Then explain yourself" She turned around taking care of Danoh again. Yes give him the cold shoulder me.

Before he could start Shin Sae-mi walked in causing a dramatic scene for Eun Danoh.

"Ya Shin Sae-mi I hope you realize you put Eun Danoh,Yeo Juda and myself at risk because you're a spoilt brat. Don't let it happen again" Stage Jang-Mi stood up and shoved the ice pack in Kyung's hands before leaving the nurses office. Wow I guess Stage me can have her bad ass scenes.