Chapter Nineteen

Stage Jang-Mi walked into the library, a bunch of boys followed her. Aish can't Lily give me boy repellent instead?

"Jang-Mi I heard you're the top of our class for English, mind tutoring me?"
"Park Jang-Mi I have a first edition Harry Potter book do you want it?"
"Can I carry your books for you?"

"Boys its a library you're supposed to be quiet. I can't tutor anyone because I have too many extra curricular activities, I wouldn't mind buying the book from you and No I don't need anyone to carry my books. Have a nice day" Stage Jang-Mi smiled at them before walking towards a bookshelf.

She was going through the books when she heard someone throw a book down. Watch my news loving Stage self investigate this sound. She poked her head around the bookshelf and saw Kyung approach Eun Danoh and a boy from their class. OMO ITS NUMBER 13!

Kyung picked up Danoh's hand and threw it down again. Well what was the point of doing that? I'm too far to hear them so why am I even bothering? Kyung pulled the boy by his shirt and threw him into the book case. That's got to hurt! Agh Kyung is such a punk can't believe I liked him. Sure he is handsome but a handsome punk. Eun Danoh's heart monitor started going off, Jang-Mi ran towards the girl.

"Ya Baek Kyung that's enough!" She held Danoh, the boy looked at the two girls and got angrier. He picked up Eun Danoh's monitor.

"I've had enough" he said throwing her arm back.

"Baek Kyung le-" Jang-Mi was cut off by Eun Danoh fainting in her arms she looked at the boy in front of her. "You're the most selfish and cruel person I know."

She picked the girl up and rushed towards the nurses room. I am an actual super hero wow.

Sagak

She was punching the bag. Tomorrow was her competition.

"Hey Champ why don't we call it a day you can head home?" Her coach smiled at her and she nodded.

Sagak

She was at home,FINALLY!, Ara was walking up and down in the lounge and stopped when she saw Jang-Mi walk in.

"Ya Fool! Why don't you answer your phone? We are going to supper with Director Baek and Director Eun's families so get dressed!" Ara clapped her hands and rushed Jang-Mi to her room.

Supper with Baek Kyung and Eun Danoh the happy couple yay! Hear my sarcasm.

Sagak

She opened her eyes and was seated at a table,She smiled at Lily who sat across from her. I love her so much.

"You have prepared Danoh's favorite dishes. I feel so bad" Danoh's father said to Kyung's step mother. So Danoh can skip awkward supper but I can't.

"Technically the chef prepared them, he is standing right there in the kitchen you know" Lily said. Jang-Mi and Kyung laughed at the girls comment and tried to cover it up with coughs. Ara glared at her sisters. I thank you Mr Writer for my darling sister Lily who brightens up my life.

"You know how picky Danoh can be,it's really hard to see her these days" his mother replied ignoring Lily's comment. "But our Kyung has won her heart. That means our Kyung is something right?" She continued.

Jang-Mi picked her wine class up and sipped it while mumbling. "Trust me he is Something" Ara heard and smiled at her.

Stage Jang-Mi zoned out and stared at the food, her nerves getting the best of her. Her competition was just around the corner, she saw everyone looking at Kyung and talking about Danoh.