Chapter Thirty

Kyung saw Dohwa laying on the grass by himself, he was a little upset Jang-Mi wasn't with him he did want to speak to the girl.

"Why are you like like this?"

"I'm feeling under the weather today"

"Is it because of Haru?"

"He is a part of it... What?! Kyung did you? Since when? Do Danoh and Jang-Mi know?"

Dohwa jumped up excitedly maybe Jang-Mi's situation could be changed.

"Danoh will be excited to know about your Ego! Well maybe not because Of Haru but you could patch things up between you and Jang-Mi!"

Sagak

Stage Jang-Mi was in the music room her head turned away from the door, she hit two keys continuously and sung.

"Nobody knows the trouble I've seen
Nobody knows my sorrow
Nobody knows the trouble I've seen"

She heard the door close and saw Juda smiling at her, she sat up right as her friend walked towards her and seated herself next to Jang-mi.

"Did you know that song is an African-American spiritual song originated during the slavery period" Juda said pressing two other keys on the piano.

"You learn something new everyday."

"Can you teach me to play?"

Jang-Mi smiled and started to teach Juda the basics of piano. Piano 103 by Park Jang-Mi

Sagak

Jang-Mi was skipping next to Jisoo who kept apologizing about the club incident.

"I didn't think your boyfriend would actually come to the club! The guy he punched had a bloody nose"

"He actually isn't my boyfriend, he is my friends fiancée and a total douche bag" ain't that the truth Jang-Mi

Before Jisoo could reply, Jang-Mi's phone started ringing. She stopped skipping and answered the call.

"Hello Park Jang-Mi speaking" who actually answers a call like that?

"Ah Jang-Mi it's your aunty Cha Jihyun, I wanted to speak to you About something. Are you busy?"

What does she flippen want? Stage Jang-mi looked at Jisoo and made a finger gun and shot her head.

"No aunty I'm not busy. What seems to be the problem?"

"Theres no problem. It's just the other day when we were talking to director Baek and his family your uncle and I realized you don't have a boyfriend."

"I'm a bit to busy for a relationship aunty"

"Nonsense anyway I've organized a blind date for you with this handsome Chaebal i know I'll text you the details. Bye"

She hung up the phone leaving a shocked Jang-Mi. What actually happened? Jisoo looked at her friend worriedly.

"Are you okay?"

"My aunty is sending me on a blind date."

Sagak

She was walking down her driveway when the security guard stopped her. She pulled her airpod out and accepted the letter he was passing towards her.

"A young man dropped this off for you earlier Miss Park"

"Oh thank you sir."

She opened the letter and read it.

Jang-Mi

I am writing this letter to you because I know you blocked me on Instagram,Snapchat,IMessage and Kakaotalk. I checked all of your social media accounts.

Please can we talk?

Baek Kyung

She ripped up the letter and threw it in the small bird pond beside her. Well there goes my good mood!

Click

She walked into her house and slammed the door scaring both Ara and Lily.

"Well hi there sunshine how was your day?"

"Unnie looks more like a thunderstorm."

She threw her bag down and walked to the kitchen and grabbed chocolate milk from the fridge and drank from the bottle.

"I had a terrible day! And not just 5 minutes that ruined my mood and then proceeded to ruin my day but an actual shit day!" She walked to the lounge and dropped on the couch.

"Well regardless of your day we use glasses in this house"

She slammed her milk container on the table and walked up to her room.

"NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME IN THIS HOUSE! I WANT DAD" she shouted and slammed her bedroom door.

"I think Unnie is hexed. I'm going to try and break her hex" Lily said jumping up and running to her own room.

"I was just making a joke" Ara sighed and picked up the milk carton and putting it in the fridge before switching off the lights and going to her room.

Lily Park sat in her room reading her books on voodoo and hexes trying to figure out what Hex was placed on her sister giving her such bad luck recently. She wrote the page numbers down for the potential hexes she'd be breaking tomorrow. She went to bed determined to get her sister's luck back.

Kim Ara sat in her room and stared at her window, she changed and started on all her paperwork she bought home with her. It looked like another sleepless night ahead of her the fourth in a row, she was going to start going crazy soon. She looked at a picture of her sisters and herself and smiled lightly, She looked at a picture of her parents and her at her recital and teared up. She looked at a picture of her and her real father, she was on his shoulders smiling. She stared at the paperwork before pushing it to the side and jumping into bed. She turned to switch her light off and smiled at the picture next to her bed, It was Lily and Jang-mi's first days at school all three of them were putting bunny fingers behind each other's heads. She switched the lights off and fell asleep immediately.

Park Jang-Mi fell on her bed after slamming her door and screamed into her pillow. She rolled over and stared at the constellations she had painted on her ceiling and inhaled, she loved Star-gazing with her father. She let out silent tears and thought about her parents, before going to shower. She had changed and was brushing her hair when she saw a picture of Lily and Ara on her vanity and smiled, she really has the best sisters. Jang-Mi went to bed thinking about how blessed she was to still have her sisters in this crazy comic book world they were in.

The Park sisters all slept thinking about each other and they all had a good nights rest, which was rare for the two older girls.

A/N:
Happy double updates 🥰❤️

Reminisce~ Baek KyungOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara