Chapter Twenty Three

She sat in the car and stared out the window, she hoped that Danoh had everything under control

Sagak

Their car arrived and the valet opened the door helping Ara and Lily out. She jumped out and saw Dohwa waiting for her, she smiled at her friend.

"Don't you look beautiful Madam" he bowed mockingly at his friend. He is such an idiot.

"Well kind sir I must say you look quite dashing" She replied in a British accent.

"I think Lee Dohwa and Jang-Mi are dating!"
"They would be Seulli High's Power couple"
"She looks so beautiful"

She ignored the comments as her and Dohwa walked in, the security didn't even stop them. She greeted her aunty very fakely and smiled happily at her uncle. Her and Dohwa went to stand in the corner.

Click

"I hate this,my dress is itchy" Jang-Mi complained to her friend scratching her lower back.

"Why did you wear it if you didn't like it?" He asked looking at her confused.

"This wasn't the dress I picked! The writer changed my outfit and I took extra long doing my hair!" She started tapping her phone and showed him the picture she took of her original look. (A/N it's the white dress Yeri wears in psycho the short one I can't find a picture #SMsucks smh)

"Ahh well either way you look very pretty I mean it" he smiled at his friend who shoved him. "Wah! The writer puts you in lady like outfits and you still behave like a boy." He teased her.

Sagak

"Ahh Dohwa you're here" Namju's mother said walking up to the pair. Jang-Mi held his arm and smiled at the woman. "You're Jang-Mi's partner? What a beautiful couple you two make" Lee Dohwa and I? Gross!

"Hello Ma'am" he bowed towards the woman. "You look as beautiful as always." He said.

Ya Lee Dohwa stop lying to her. She looks like the evil lady who poisoned Snow White.

"You're such a sweet boy" she replied, she looked at Jang-Mi and smiled at her. "You picked the right boy."

Dohwa blushed and Jang-Mi smiled awkwardly. "No aunty, Dohwa and I are just friends" tell her that before I smack that into her thick skull. Her Aunty nodded as if disappointed in her answer. "Dohwa I'm going to go inside by Lily and Ara I'll see you just now" he nodded as she walked off.

Thank you Mr Writer I cant stand fake!

Click