Chapter Five

Saying Park Jang-Mi disliked the writer with a passion would be an understatement, she hated the writer with the fires of a million suns! Who wakes up at five o'clock in the morning runs to a boxing gym and gets their ass handed to them everyday? Apparently she did. Her coach wasn't holding back as he threw punch after punch, she bobbed and weaved and threw a few back, but when he landed a punch he landed it alright.

"That's enough for today Jang-Mi, you're technique is great but we need to work on your stamina" her coach said throwing a water bottle towards the girl, she gulped down half of it and threw the other half on her head.

"I can't be great I need to be flawless to become a national champion! I can't lose these matches" she slumped down on the bench and held her head in her hands. "My father was a champion when he was my age, he trained in this very gym. Doing this competition and training here it's like he is with me still" she whispered.

"Your father was a legend and still is but you shouldn't pressure yourself Jangi. You're father would be proud to know you're still boxing and taking care of your sisters. Keep your head up champ" her coach smiled at her and ruffled her hair.

Beep beep!

The two looked out the gym window and saw Namju waiting on his bike for his cousin. She smiled and grabbed her bag.

"Thanks Coach I'll see you after school" she said walking towards the door.

"Make sure your handsome cousin drops you off!" He shouted back before she left. Aigoo Namju isn't even that cute.

She threw her bag on her back and put on the helmet Namju passed towards her.

"I don't like how touchy your coach is with you. I can have a few words with him for you" Namju said glaring at her coach. Namju-ya you're as big as a twig, Coach is an ex boxing champion and I'm a ex champ myself, if anyone could go toe to toe with him and survive it's me certainly not you Mr twig.

Stage Jang-Mi laughed before getting on the back of Namju's bike.

"I'm not really his Type but you certainly are." With that said the two cousins drove off to the Park House so she could get ready for school.

Sagak

Jang-Mi was standing next to Yeo Juda in their home economics class.

"I don't understand why we need to bake a cake for marks, does it look like I want to be a baker Juda" she complained but continued to bake her cake.

She was making a Red Velvet cake that she planned on giving to her sister Yes Stage me cause no boy is worthy! She watched Shin Sae-mi stress over the cake she was making for Namju. Lily is going to love Namju when he gives her all the cakes he gets today,I can just feel it.

"Hey, let me borrow this" Speak of the devil. Oh wow look at him coming here to be close to Juda, Aigoo my baby cousin is in love! She smiled as Namju was crowded by females with their baked goods.

Her eyes locked with Kyung who seemed to be looking at her. She smiled and waved at him and went back to baking. What's his problem staring, if I hit him he won't see it coming! Haha I crack myself up the writer should let me write the story line!

Click

Finally her stage was over, she looked at the cake she made and smiled. Her mother and her sisters all loved to bake and cook together it was their quality time together.

"Unnie that cake is beautiful! Is it for a special someone?" Sae-mi asked her.