Chapter Thirty Four

Jangmi woke up to a text on her screen.

From:Hwang Jinhae
To: Park Jangmi
Good Morning Beautiful, I hope you slept well.
I won't be able to take you to school today I have an emergency meeting with the board today😔 .I hope you don't mind but I promise I will fetch you from school.
Have a great day
I'll see you later beautiful 😘

She rolled out of bed and got ready for the day, her heart slightly sunk at the first part of his message. Oh well guess it's just me and the driver.

Sagak

As soon as she walked into the school she was grabbed by Lee Dohwa, who had an excited look on his face.

"Tell me all about last night! Was he as good looking as me, I highly doubt it and he could never be as funny as me either, but I'm intrigued"

Dohwa is so cute! She tapped his shoulder, and walked off.

"All will be revealed soon Dohwa-ya"

Click

"Come back here young lady and tell me about this date, or so help me god!" He ran after his friend who ran away giggling. He caught the girl and they both laughed.

"Okayyy! Fine it was really nice. He was handsome and sweet and he is picking me up today after school."

"GET OUT HE IS COMING HERE!"

Jangmi laughed at Dohwa's reaction, the boy was confused as to why she laughed at him.

"Who needs female friends when they have you Dohwa"

Dohwa scoffed and Jangmi hugged the boy, he was shocked at the sudden movement, but he wrapped his arms around the girl.

"I love you Dohwa-ya. You're my bestest best friend in the whole world."

He stared at the ceiling as he started tearing at the girls statement.

"Are you crying? OMO you are!! I'm sorry Dohwa-ya I just wanted to le-

"I love you too Jangmi-ya, I appreciate you more than you'll ever know and don't ever tell anyone I cried or I take my love back"

She laughed and ruffled his hair up.

"I'm going to get some stuff from my locker I'll catch up with you later, dork"

~~

Kyung and Dohwa sat in the A3 room, Dohwa read Secret whilst Kyung threw his tennis ball up and down, his mind swimming with thoughts of Jangmi he hadn't seen her today. He looked at the boy next to him and was about to ask if he'd seen the girl when Dohwa had an outburst and showed him the comic.

"This is too cruel! What is this? You've been pretending to like Danoh to use her family?! Baek Kyung your a piece of trash! Thank God Jangmi dropped you!"

Kyung had snapped he wasn't upset about the comments about Eun Danoh but when Dohwa brought up Jangmi leaving him he snapped, it was enough she went on a date and he hasn't seen in since.  He threw his ball across from him causing Dohwa to jump in shock.