Chapter Two

Eun Danoh had the perfect life,she was rich,smart and pretty. Everyday felt like a movie in her life until recently, she started experiencing gaps in her memory. She was missing large time gaps and hearing noises no one else could hear.

"Eun Danoh do you think Oh Namju has a secret girlfriend that isn't me! He has being smiling at his phone a lot and I haven't even messaged him!"

Danoh looked up to see the boy with a slight smile on his phone. Her best friend couldn't stop staring and stressing but Danoh has more important things to worry about like why she can't remember last week!

Sagak

Eun Danoh was standing with Saemi at the end of the hallway watching the A3 walk. I'm stuck why can't I move! Someone bumped into Danoh and went flying right into Namju.

"Get off!" Namju shouted whilst standing up and looking at the girl with disgust in his eyes. "You've ruined the art supplies and my uniform" he looked down at the girl with anger and wiped his face. "And my face. Are you insane?"

Eun Danoh was shocked, sure Namju could be rude but never to that extent. It wasn't even Yeo Juda's fault. She tried to move but she was stuck again, she opened her mouth to say something but was cut off.

The school doors flew open and there was a bright light shining in, everyone turned to look at the person who walked in. The light was on her until she walked up to the A3.

"Ya Oh Namju ! How dare you speak to a lady like that? And the rest of you idiots stand around and allow this type of behavior, tchk I'm disappointed."

She bent down and helped Yeo Juda stand,who looked at her in shock like everyone else in the school.

"Are you okay?" She put her hand on the girl's shoulder with a smile on her face.

"Yes Unnie,Thank you." Juda kept her head down afraid to look at the girl who silenced the whole school with one sentence. Dohwa quickly came to help Yeo Juda with the other stuff.

"Now who would like to show me to the office?" The girl said with a smile as she flipped her hair. Every boy fought to help her find the office, Namju grabbed the girl's hand and walked past Eun Danoh and Saemi.

Saemi looked at her in shock.

"Is that Park Jang-Mi ? When did she arrive?"

Click

Park Jang-Mi couldn't believe it. The writer was making her and Lily go back to school so fast. All she wanted to do was sit at home and watch tv. It's been three days since they arrived in Korea, she's been in meetings with Ara to discuss her fathers hospital and her mothers shares in her company.

She blinked and she was in their car dropping Lily off at school. The young girl sat playing with her bag and shaking her leg.Jang-Mi put her hand on her sisters leg to calm her down.

"Don't stress everyone's going to love you, and if they don't it's their loss" Jang-Mi smiled at her sister.

The car pulled up at her younger sisters school. Lily and Jang-Mi jumped out and held hands. Her principal would meet the two at the schools entrance. Wow they're really trying to impress me by waiting for Lily. Money hungry scavengers.

"Good morning Miss Park and Pretty Lily. Welcome to our school we hope it's to your standards, we will do our best to help Lily adapt and our deepest sympathies on the loss of your parents."

Jang-Mi gave them a nod and looked at her sister,She gave her a hug and kissed her head.

"Ara Unnie will come and pick you up after school. Have a good day Lily petal I love you." She pulled her sister in for another hug before letting her go to the principal.

Jang-Mi walked back to the car sighing. Gosh how much longer til the stage is over?

Click

Jang-Mi was in front of the school doors. She threw the doors open and walked into absolute chaos. Her cousin was shouting at some girl. Once this stage is over Namju is gonna wish he never made a scene. How dare he speak to a woman like that.

"Ya Oh Namju! How dare you speak to a lady like that? And the rest of you idiots stand around and allow this type of behavior, tchk I'm disappointed."

Jang-Mi was disappointed in his behavior. Finally I agree with the writers choice for my actions. Aigoo but does everyone have to look at me? I'm not an idol.

After everything Namju started pulling her towards the office.

Click

The stage finally ended and Jang-Mi could move again. She turned and smacked Namju on the back of his head, he turned to her shocked and rubbed the back of his head.

"How dare you speak to a girl no no no a person like that? Having money and treating people like trash doesn't make you worth anything." Jang-Mi was furious if this was a cartoon she'd have smoke coming out of her ears. "You better apologize to her"

"You aren't my mother" Namju said quietly, immediately he regretted it. Jang-Mi stopped and clenched her fists. Before he knew what was happening she punched him square in the face.

"I know you'll forget this when the scene begins but the attitude you have towards everyone else is utter trash. I don't know how you can be two different people..."

She kept quiet because she was being a hypocrite. She herself was two different people, she was Stage Jang-Mi who was sad due to her parents death,stressed because she was in charge of two major companies and a high school senior,guilty because her sister wouldn't get to experience growing up with their parents. Shadow Jang-Mi was angry because the writer made her seem weak, she was happy because her sisters were supporting her, annoyed because she still had jet lag and now upset with the writer for making Namju a jerk.

Click

Jang-Mi was standing in front of her class, the teacher gave her a go-ahead to speak. She moved forward, I'm in a stage again.

"Hello I'm Park Jang-Mi, I've moved back from America some of you may remember me from primary school. I like boxing,soccer,swimming and reading. Please take care of me" she bowed deeply and her class clapped.

"You May take a seat in front of Namju, Jang-Mi" she smiled and nodded to her teacher and walked towards her cousin.

Namju stood up and pulled her chair out for her. Every girl in the class was jealous.

"Aigoo she's so lucky. She's beautiful,rich and smart"

"Look at Namju-ya pulling her chair out for her"

"Every boy is staring at her"

Jang-Mi pretend she couldn't hear them, she turned around and looked the boy at the back of class who was staring at her. Their eyes met and she smiled at him, and he gave her a slight smile back. Wow He grew up good.

Baek Kyung couldn't stop staring at her, she was back and she looked beautiful. Park Jang-Mi was back the girl who stole his heart and moved away to America. He smiled thinking about her

Beautiful,intelligent Park Jang-Mi was back.

A/N:
To clarify the bold/italics in this chapter is everything from Jang-Mi's POV.
This chapter was written on a great day Queen Jessi released her new MV and Mini album. Mahn I'm so happy she's happy working with Pnation and the fact that she's making music she's happy with ya know? 🥺❤️
Lots of love
Sana_is_shyshy☀️🐿