Chapter Seventeen(STAN SEVENTEEN)

As soon as she arrived in the hotel room Jang-Mi removed her jacket and headed to the shower.

"I'm sticky! And I probably have bug guts all over me!!" She jumped into the shower and stood underneath the hot water washing her hair,All she could think about was the hike.

"We kissed underneath the stars I guess the writer can be a bit romantic. NO! I kissed my friends fiancée" she lightly hit her head against the wall before finishing her shower.

She put on her pajama pants and big T-shirt of Namju's. She'd be lying if she said she didn't miss her cousin, she jumped under her blankets and fell asleep.

Click

Knock knock
KNOCK KNOCK
BANG!

Stage Jang-Mi woke up rubbing her head. Why does the writer always disturb my sleep! She slipped into her bedroom shoes and dragged her feet towards the door flinging it open.

"Jang-Mi have you see-" the boy's sentence was cut off as he stared at girl's sleepwear infront him.

"No I don't want to buy Girl Scout cookies" she replied her eyes still closed refusing to break her sleep

"No I don't want to buy Girl Scout cookies" she replied her eyes still closed refusing to break her sleep. She shut the door and walked back to her room and jumped into bed. Ahhh that's more like it. Wait why are my legs cold?

Baek Kyung stood outside the hotel room door with his mouth opened. What just happened? And when did Jang-Mi start wearing nightgowns to bed?

Sagak

Jang-Mi woke up to Juda knocking on her door,she threw her blankets off her and stretched, her night gown moving with her. When did I change ? Where is my normal Pajamas.

"Unnie Wake up!"

Sagak

Jang-Mi was walking with the rest of her class towards the old palace.

"Yeo Juda its a palace look" she pointed excitedly and ran towards it.

"Park Jang-Mi smile!" She turned and smiled for the camera boy. He took his photo and waited for the Polaroid to show her only to see the girl had disappeared.

She walked into the palace and spun around happily

"Ahh look at the princess in her natural habitat" She turned and saw Dohwa and Kyung looking at her.

"Ya you ruined my moment AND YOU LEFT ME IN THE WOOD LAST NIGHT!" She ran after the boy and Punched him in his stomach. He was hunched over and breathless. Haha double payback.

"I turned around you weren't there and when I came back you had disappeared!" He breathed out hunched over.

"If it wasn't for Baek Kyung I would've still being lost in the wood or mauled by a bear" she stomped her foot and punched the boy in his arm. His arm went completely numb, he moved away from the aggressive boxer and hid behind Baek Kyung.

"I'm sorry I will do anything to make you stop punching me" he begged, punch him again for being weak.

"I'll forgive you if you buy me ice cream" At this Dohwa poked his head out from behind his friend and grabbed the girl's hand and dragged her with him.

"Deal" she looked behind her and saw Kyung staring at her, she blushed and was pulled forward.

Sagak

For once she wasn't in a scene, She was waiting for the train, her AirPods in her ears and tapping her foot to the music.

"Snowflakes fall down,And get farther away little by little.I miss you . I miss you" Jang-Mi sung along to BTS spring day.

Her airpod was pulled out of her ear, she turned and saw Baek Kyung placed it in his ear,He heard the song and smiled at her.

"This is one of my favorite songs, can you start it from the beginning?" She nodded and hummed along with the song.

Sagak

She was walking on the train and saw Kyung sitting by himself, her feet started pulling her towards the lonely boy. Suddenly her hand was pulled she saw Dohwa smiling at her and gesturing for her to sit by him, she sat next to him and smiled. Jang-Mi turned to see Kyung glaring at the two of them, she turned back to Dohwa.

"Can I sleep on your shoulder?" She asked. Damn stage me is cold. He nodded and she placed her head on his shoulder and fell asleep immediately.

Sagak

They arrived at their home train station, Dohwa helped her with her bags seen as she did lots of shopping. Stage Jang-Mi smiled at him and the two walked next to each other laughing at their friends.

"UNNIE! JANG-MIII" Lily screamed getting everyone's attention. Jang-Mi teared up the sight infront of her.

Her sisters made a poster with pictures of them saying, "WELCOME BACK JANG-MI WE MISSED YOU!" And Ara held Tulips in her hands. Have I mentioned how much I love Ara and Lily? I have the greatest siblings in the whole world. Stage Jang-Mi ran towards her sisters crying and laughing at the same time and wrapped them into a hug.

"Aigoo I love you two!" She cried happily. Dohwa walked up behind her and smiled at the sisters.

"Lily I didn't see a real bear but I got you a teddy bear" he handed the girl a gift bag. She squealed and hugged the older boy.

"Dohwa let me drive you home you guys must be tired, maybe we can all grab a meal" Ara said handing Jang-Mi the bouquet and taking the suitcase from her. Dohwa nodded as Lily walked infront with Ara.

Jang-Mi smiled at her flowers and the boy. He offered her his arm which she linked hers with, the two walked off blissfully unaware of the glares they received from Baek Kyung.

Sagak

They entered a restaurant and sat down. Everyone ordered and spoke about their weekend.

"Lee Dohwa left me in the woods, and there was this sound like a growl" Jang-Mi exaggerated the story drawing Lily in. The girl stared at her older sister.

"Was it a bear? Did you see a bear Unnie?" She gasped excited at the idea of her sister seeing a bear.

"Who knows it was so dark, it could've been a bear waiting to attack me but I had your bear repellent with me!" Jang-Mi replied.

Their food arrived and everyone dug in,Ara put her chopsticks down.

"I have something to tell you guys" she announced, catching both Jang-Mi and Dohwa's attention. "I'm dating Lee Jo-hwa"

Stage Jang-Mi and Dohwa started choking on their food. Lol I knew already but stage me is so dramatic.

"So I guess you won't be needing the book I bought for you. 'How to make a man fall for you' was a waste of my money" Stage Jang-Mi said causing the whole table to laugh.

"As long as Ara Noona and Hyung are happy I'm happy" Dohwa smiled.

A/N
Thank you guys for the 200+ reads❤️🥰
I finally found a picture of Kim Soo-in it's actually a picture of her and Da-som who plays Ara🤣❤️so enjoy the Lily and Ara picture 🥺❤️