Chapter Sixteen

Shadow Jang-Mi jumped on her couch and sighed. The writer was making it harder and harder for both stage Jang-Mi and shadow Jang-Mi not to fall for Kyung. All she could think about was his smile as he walked her to her room.

Knock knock

It couldn't be Kyung and she didn't tell Namju where she was staying either. She opened the door to see a damp Eun Danoh, her eyes watery and face red. She immediately pulled the girl in for hug and she cried on her friend's shoulder.

"Danoh are you okay? Was it Kyung?" She questioned her friend as she led her to the couch.

"No it wasn't that idiot Baek Kyung, it's me. I just can't change my fate no matter how hard I try" she cried and hugged the pillow.

Jang-Mi felt so guilty looking at her friend,knowing that not even two minutes ago she was smiling because of the boy who caused Eun Danoh so much pain.

"Danoh-ya there's something I need to tell you." She held her friend's hand and built up the courage.

"I know you and Kyung have stages together, honestly it doesn't bother me. Atleast he treats you nice whilst you snap at him" Danoh smiled at her friend, already knowing she was going bring up Kyung. Jang-Mi was never any good at hiding emotions.

"YA! You knew and never told me? Do you know how the guilt was eating me alive?!" She smacked the girl's pillow causing her friend to laugh.

"It was funny to see you look all nervous around me,besides I knew you'd tell me when you were ready. I just can't believe the writer is making you an item with Baek Kyung. Everyone knows you and Lee Dohwa would make a perfect couple." Danoh laughed at her friend's reaction once she brought up Dohwa, knowing well Jang-Mi didn't like him that way.

"Firstly ewww! Lee Dohwa of all the boys in the comic book no! And secondly you're evil for doing that to me" she smacked the girl lightly. The two laughed at their lives.

"Aigoo you're living the best life. You're staying in the presidential room which is bigger than A3's and practically every boy is in love with you" Danoh sulked.

"Don't forget I'm an excellent soccer player and a future boxing champ who swims for fun." Jang-Mi bragged and laughed.

"This is so unfair! Aigoo why is my character so weak compared to yours!" Danoh shouted and smacked her friend playfully. The two aware girls continued to talk and enjoy each other's company.

Sagak

"Juda do you think I look fine for the Hike?" Stage Jang-Mi asked walking out her room. Juda nodded excitedly loving her friend's outfit choice.

Aigoo is the writer really going to make me hike in white sneakers

Aigoo is the writer really going to make me hike in white sneakers. EVIL HUMAN! Who hikes in white sneakers

Sagak