Chapter One

Park Jang-Mi stared at the clouds from her seat, her little sister fast asleep on her shoulder. She thought about everything that happened to her and cursed the writer.

"Aish, first you move me to America then you kill my parents off and bring me back to Korea and you make me sit through an entire flight. You're one sick person, Mr Writer"

Jang-Mi sighed hoping this shadow would end faster, the shadow not ending allowed the girl to overthink about her return. What would people say? How would her family react? Why did she even need to come back?

Sagak

When she opened her eyes she was in front of her childhood home. Lily holding her hand as the drivers unpacked their luggage. She swallowed and tried to move but she was stuck. I must be in a stage. Stage Jang-Mi looked around before her eyes landed on someone.

Her heart started to beat faster and the tears started welling up in her eyes, what is going on Park Jang-Mi pull yourself together! She let go of Lily's hand and ran towards the only person who has ever seen her cry. He opened his arms and wrapped her in them stroking her head and shushing her, he nodded his head towards the help and looked behind him. The female he came with walked towards the little Park girl who was smiling as the familiar face.

"Ara Unnie!!" Lily ran towards her older sister not noticing her other sister crying. "Unnie we flew First class here and it was beautiful! Are you gonna stay with Jangie Unnie and I?"

The older girl took the younger girl's hand and walked towards the house to give the other two a moment of privacy. "How about I answer all your questions in your new room?!" The two squealed and ran inside to pick the younger girl's new room.

Jang-Mi hadn't stopped crying. Her life was completely changed now and everything that she was holding in came gushing out her eyes. Wow Jang-Mi wow make me look like a damsel in distress. The boy pulled her away from his chest and started wiping her tears.

"Aigoo, I hate seeing you cry. It breaks my heart" The boy wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. He wasn't lying seeing Jang-Mi cry broke his heart, her face shouldn't show anything other than happiness. He couldn't say anything else except hold her close and let her cry.

After 10 minutes Jang-Mi stopped crying. ABOUT TIME stupid writer. She looked at the boy her eyes red and swollen but she had a smile on her face and started messing up his hair. The two laughed as he tried to keep her hands away from his head.

"When did my baby cousin become so loving and mature?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Ya! I've always treated you this way" he defended himself crossing his arms with a playful smile that only Jang-Mi ever saw. He held her hand and the two started walking towards the Park Household.

Jang-Mi sighed, the help had taken her stuff inside already to start unpacking. They opened the gate and she smiled sadly her mother's garden was as beautiful as the day they left for America. She kept walking and remembered all her childhood memories, playing hide and seek or princess every day. Eating ice cream with her father and sister, her mother reading to them under the tree. She was home.

After walking in she saw her sisters in the kitchen, her older sister Ara wrapped her in a hug. The author is lucky it's Ara hugging me and no one else I'm sick of the Sympathy. How much longer?

"Your room is done the ladies have been sorting it out" Jang-Mi nodded, and looked around sadly. Boohoo so what I'm learning is I'm a sad baby greaaat.

The boy's phone started ringing,Which broke her daydream.

"Hello? What do you want? Can't you call someone else I'm busy right now. Fine fine fine I'm on my way. Bye." He hung up looking annoyed. "I have to go and pick up a friend I'll see you guys tomorrow settle in and if you need anything call me."

He pulled Lily into a hug and then Jang-Mi into one too.

"I love you Park Jang-Mi" she nuzzled her head into his chest. He let go and started walking towards the door before stopping and turning around. "Ya Park Jang-Mi say it back. You're a bad cousin."

She giggled and walked towards him and hugged him again.

"I love my favorite cousin in the whole world Oh Namju with all my heart"

Click

Finally the stage was over,but she couldn't help smiling at her cousin who had started to leave her house. She felt a hand on her shoulder and jumped slightly only to see her sister behind her.

"I thought the stage was never gonna end. The writer dragged it out to make Namju seem soft" Jang-Mi turned to her sister and laughed.

"Ya! Atleast you weren't the one crying for 10 minutes in his arms, but I really did miss that fool." The sisters laughed and walked to the kitchen.

A/N:
Hey Guys welcome to my story 🌝you're here because we all crushing on Lee Jae-wooks Character Baek Kyung(who can blame us?)

So to clarify this story will mainly focus on Jang-Mi's life in Extraordinary You,Secret etc.

The click and Sagak which is used to separate scene and shadow was inspired by Desire a Baek Kyung story written by Taeonyus8 which I highly recommend reading.

Lots of love
Sana_is_shyshy☀️🐿