CHAPTER 1

NOTE: Don't mind the time stamps and yeah, I told yah always EXPECT THE WORST. Thank you in advance. 

⚠⚠⚠SLOW UPDATES ✌

H.A.T.R.E.D. (CHAPTER 1)

ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!!!

ENJOYSSS!!! 

........

JENNIE 

Jennie: Yes! I'm now ready to be your girlfriend, Lisa. 

Lisa: (shocked) w-what did you s-say, Nini?!! Oh my God! 

Jennie: Do you want me to take back what I've just said? 

Lisa: N-no....No! I heard it loud and clear. YESSSSSSS!!!! (Kissed Jennie's lips) 

Jisoo: I'm so happy for both of you! I guess my Jendeukie is not really blind at all? (talk while walking towards the two) 

Jennie: Aishh! Is that how you compliment your best friend now chicken Missy? (Rolled her eyes) 

Jisoo: You know I'm just teasing you, dumb Missy! Hahaha. 

Jennie: Ha-ha funny! 

Lisa: (hold Jennie's hands) Thank you, Nini. Thank you for giving me a chance! I mean thank you for giving us a chance. 

Chaeng: Finally! My monkey is not single anymore!!!!! (Shouts then run to them) 

Lisa: yaaaahh! You're so loud, Chipmunk! Hahaha. I mean thank you! You guys helped me a lot. 

Chaeng: (hug Jennie) Unnie, please bear with this monkey. She may be annoying sometimes but she's ... yeah just like that haha. 

Jennie: Don't worry, Pasta. You know that I can tame this monkey of yours. 

Chaeng: I agree, Unnie. Hahaha. 

Lisa: Aishhh! Are you guys really my friends? 

Irene: I guess by the look in your face .... You finally did it Manoban! Congrats! Don't hurt my Mandu okay?! (Talk from behind) 

Lisa: Thank you! Unnie. 

Jennie: Unnie! (Hug Irene) 

Irene: Finally little Mandu! Finally! Haha. You don't have to keep hiding your feelings towards each other. To be honest? We are all sick of both of you! Right, guys?!! 

Bambam: Yep! You both are Super annoying! 

Seulgi: I bet you don't wanna hear my sentiments? Hahaha. 

All: (laugh hard) 

....

We're all studying in the same University but We have different courses. We just hang out or eat at the cafeteria after classes or if we have vacant subjects. I have known for a long time that Lisa has feelings for me but I just ignored it because I don't know if I'm ready to enter into a relationship. Besides we're friends so I don't want to ruin that if ever we try but break up in the end. 

I tried to ignore her, but as time passed by I couldn't stop myself from falling for her. She always makes me happy whenever I'm sad or down. She helps me a lot. My family loves her so much. She sometimes got angry at me whenever I got sick because of overworking. Yes, I'm working at night time in the coffee shop near the university. I don't want to overwork myself but I don't really have a choice. My family needs me. I have a brother to sustain his studies and my sick mother to take care of. My father left us when I was 10 years old. He left us for some reason that no one dared to tell me. I'm mad at him for leaving us behind. He left us hanging, he doesn't deserve to be called a father. As soon as he left us, I promised to myself that I won't be like him. I won't leave my family in that state. I will take care of them as long as I can, as long as I'm breathing.