CHAPTER 21

H.A.T.R.E.D. (CHAPTER 21)

ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!!! 

ENJOYSSS!!! 

⚠⚠⚠ SLOW UPDATES! ✌

........

JENNIE (cont.)

Lisa: I'm starting to think that I really have a crazy girlfriend! Aishhh. 

Jennie: h-huh? Are you saying something, L-love?

Lisa: Aigoo, I've been asking you about the project, Love. But it seems like you're lost again. Hmmmmm, wanna share it with me?!

Jennie: I just suddenly remembered when we went to Thailand. Hehe. 

Lisa: hmmmm, you know what? Let's go home now. Let's talk there and I know you're already tired. 

Jennie: Good idea. I want to lay my back flat. I'm so tired.

Mr. Kim: Okay, you guys may go now and rest. Take care and drive safe Lisa. 

Lisa: Yes, Dad, Jackson and Sandy thank you for the wonderful meal tonight. 

Jackson: You can wash the dishes now! 

Jennie: Okay, I think I need to drive myself now. 

Lisa: yaaah! Love! I thought you love me? 

Jennie: Did I say I don't? 

Lisa: But you're letting me do that? And you even want to leave me here! 

Jackson: I'll let you slide tonight! I know you're both tired. Just go and get some rest. 

Lisa: You're the best, Bro! 

Jennie: Bye Dad, baby J and Sandy, you rest too okay? Just call me if you need anything. I love you all. 

Mr. Kim: I love you too Princess. Take care and have a good sleep. (Kiss Jennie's cheeks) 

Jennie: Yes, Dad. You too have a good sleep. Don't drink beer okay? You guys tell me if dad drinks again. Okay, bye now. Behave! 

Mr. Kim: Yes, Mom! Haha. 

.......

Lisa: (park the car) We're here now, Love. Wake up. 

Jennie: (no respond) 

Lisa: I guess you're very tired. Okay, let me carry you my gorgeous baby. (Went out of the car and carry Jennie) 

Jennie: (wrapped her arms to Lisa's neck) I'm just testing your patience, Love. Hehe I know I'm heavy, put me down Lili. 

Lisa: So? Even if you're the heaviest woman in the world, I'll still carry you with all my might! 

Jennie: (kiss Lisa) Thank You, Lili. I love you. 

Lisa: no worries my Nini and you know how much I love you, right? 

Jennie: yup and I'm forever grateful for that! 

Lisa: Aigooo, okay open the door now. 

..

As soon as I open the door, Lisa kisses me hungrily while still carrying me. We continued kissing until we reached my room. She puts me down gently and we both breathe for a while then seconds later, we're both naked and doing what our body wants.

.....

Lisa: I love you, Love. (Said while back hugging Jennie) 

Jennie: I love you more, Love. I'm so happy that you're here beside me. (turn around and cupped Lisa's face)