CHAPTER 28

H.A.T.R.E.D. (CHAPTER 28)

ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!!! 

ENJOYSSS!!! 

⚠⚠⚠ SLOW UPDATES! ✌

........

LISA

We're still here at my unit and still comforting me. We also called Chahee and she came just now, with a confused face.

Chahee: H-hey guys. What's going on?

Lisa: (gripped Chahee's collar) 

Jisoo: Lisa! 

Chaeng: Monkey! 

Lisa: You both planned this?! 

Chahee: w-wait! What plan are you talking about? 

Lisa: Don't fvcking lie to me!!! 

Chahee: If you don't tell me what's happening then I'll go now! I didn't do anything to you Manoban! 

Bammy: here. (hand the envelope to Chahee)

Chahee: What's this? 

Lisa: see it for yourself!

Chahee: (opens the envelope) N-no! W-wifey.....I-i....look, if this is a prank please stop! It's not really funny! Ha-ha (laugh awkwardly) 

V: Do you think we will buy that?! I know you know this too Chahee! 

Chahee: whether you believe me or not? I don't care, but this? I don't think Jennie can do this. And for Pete's Sake?! Why would she marry that pervert?! He sexualized her and you know that! 

Lisa: aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!! I-i don't know! I don't fvcking know!!! Why is this happening to me?!! (Crying again) 

Chahee: Did you talk to her already? What did my wifey say?  

Irene: she's not answering any of our calls or messages. 

Jisoo: Chahee, you're living with Jennie, right? Haven't you seen her or talked to her? Haven't you noticed anything suspicious? 

Chahee: Yup, I even got to talk to her before coming here. She's rushing, that's why we didn't talk much earlier. She just said that she's going to Jackson's restaurant to get her things and she's off somewhere, and I don't know where.

Seulgi: why don't we tail her? To see if everything in that paper is true? I mean we can confront her. 

Bammy:That's a good idea! Let's go guys! 

Lisa: I-i can't go....I'm afraid, w-what if all of these are true? I don't know what to do anymore. 

Chaeng: Ssshhh, don't worry monkey, we're all here for you, okay? Now get yourself together. Just think that we are doing this to clear everything. 

Jisoo: My Baby is right. Let's go now.

Chahee: Come on, I'll drive you all. You're lucky that I brought my van. Let's go. 

......

Chahee parked her Van outside and I ran inside as fast as I could with Bammy behind me.

Jackson: Noona Lili? Why are you here? And why are you running? 

Lisa: w-where's Jennie?

Jackson: Noona Nini? Oh, she came here just to bid goodbye. 

Lisa: What do you mean? 

Jackson: I don't know if I'm in the right place to tell you this, but I think you need to know. She said she has a meeting out of the country tonight.