CHAPTER 17

H.A.T.R.E.D. (CHAPTER 17)

ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!!! 

ENJOYSSS!!! 

⚠⚠⚠ SLOW UPDATES! ✌

........

JENNIE

The dinner I prepared for my brother was a total mess. He's mad at me. He happened to know about Lisa and my friends. I'm in my room now, crying alone after I walked out. I can't blame him to be like that but he went overboard. He said words that hurt my feelings. I tried to talk to him in a nice way but he was just furious and freaking mad. He even hit the table that caused me to be silent and walked out. 

There's a knock on my door but I didn't want any of them to see me crying. I just ignored it and got my car key. I need to release it. I want to go somewhere to breathe. After I fixed myself I sigh deeply and walk out of my room in total silence. I saw Chahee, Sandy and Jackson looking in my direction. 

Chahee: w-wifey....

Sandy: U-unnie....

Jackson: (look away) 

Jennie: I'm going out. (Said seriously)

Chahee: h-hey, Wifey please. It's already late. 

Jennie: I know, I just need to do something, I'll be back later. 

Sandy: Unnie, it's not safe to leave this late. 

Jennie: don't worry too much. I can take care of myself. I'll go now. 

Chahee: wifey....

Jennie: I need this, hubby. Just for tonight. I promise to be home later. Call me if you need anything. (Smiled sadly and left) 

I didn't bother to look at my brother. I just go and hop in my car. I just drove where no one could see and disturb me.......The mountain.

The mountain where I can see everything from above. A night view that calms me. I always come here to calm myself and release my stress. I actually bought this 2 years ago. I just don't have time to deal with it. Maybe after the project I'll start to build a mini house here. The view here is so calming.

...

I woke up to the sun rays hitting my face. My back is aching.  I open my eyes to see that I'm still here in my car. I fixed myself and looked at the view for the last time and drove back to the house. 

As I parked my car I was shocked to see another familiar car. I'm wondering if this is true. I was about to enter my house when suddenly a pair of hands pulled me. 

Jennie: oh sh!t! W-what are you doing here? 

Lisa: where the hell did you go last night Jennie?! 

Jennie: Just somewhere. And I think you shouldn't be here. I'm warning you, dinner is a whole mess. Jackson is really mad. 

Lisa: Chahee called me. I already talked to him. (Look down) 

Jennie: (saw a bruised) did he punch you? Let me see.

Lisa: I deserved that. It's nothing. 

Chahee: WIFEY!!! Oh my god! You made us all worried! Where have you been?! (Suddenly ran and hug Jennie) 

Jennie: Just somewhere. I told you, I'll be back. 

Chahee: You! Don't do that again! you scared me! (Cry) 

Sandy: I guess you need to come in now. Let Jennie unnie eat and rest first. (Suddenly talk behind) 

Jennie: Stop crying, Hubby! your ugly face is showing. And Sandy It's okay, I'm not hungry. I just want to take a quick shower. Let them eat. (Saw her friends on the window and point them)