CHAPTER 31

H.A.T.R.E.D. (CHAPTER 31)

ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!!! 

ENJOYSSS!!! 

⚠⚠⚠ SLOW UPDATES! ✌

⚠⚠⚠ TRIGGER WARNING!!! (VIOLENCE/INAPPROPRIATE WORDS)

...........

JENNIE 

We were about to enter the chopper when we heard numerous gunshots.

BANG! BANG! BANG! 

Kai: Stop right there! 

Jennie: D-dylan....what are we going to do, now? (asked trembling)

Dylan: ssshhh, calm down and do as I say, okay? Get yourself together and be brave! 

Kai: Where do you think you're going huh?! You betrayed me, Dylan! You know I can kill you now! 

Dylan: Kai! Please bro, stop this. You're hurting everyone here! Stop before it's too late. 

Kai: hahaha well, sad to say but it's too late to stop all of these! I'm so close to my dream! And yet here you are ruining it! 

Dylan: You know I am so against all of these sh!ts from the start, right?! 

Kai: And I told you that I don't fvcking care! Now, get that little b!tch here and we're good! 

Dylan: NO! There's no way I will let you hurt  her again! If you want you can kill me first! 

Jennie: D-dylan....N-no...please. 

Dylan: Jennie I want to do this, this is the least I can do to make it up to my mistakes I've done to you. 

Jennie: I-i can't let you die because of me. You will only add guilt in me if you die knowing that I'm the reason. (said crying) 

Dylan: I'm really sorry Jennie, please don't cry. Promise I will protect you. 

Jennie: Please Dylan, I'm begging you. Please promise me that we will all get through this ALIVE. 

Dylan: I-i don't want to disappoint you but okay, I promise. 

Kai: (shoots Dylan's arms) 

Dylan: aaaaahhh! Fvck!! Jennie hides faster! Get inside! Now! (Get his gun and hide) 

Jennie: Dylan!!! 

Dylan: go now! (Said to the pilot)

Pilot: B-but sir...how about you?!!

Dylan: don't mind me, I can take care of myself. Just please save Jennie. 

Jennie: N-no, Dylan please get up and we'll go!!

Dylan: go now! 

Pilot: o-okay, sir. (Started the engine) 

Kai: (suddenly shoot the Pilot) and hit Dylan's head with his gun! 

Dylan: (fainted)

Jennie: no!!! Sir wake up!........ Dylan! Dylan!! Wake up!!! P-please…. (Started crying hard) 

Kai: Oh kitten! I told you, you won't be liking the view of a mad cow! Now, get down and come with me! 

Jennie: N-no! Fvcking no!! (Run to the opposite door and jump off, breaking her ankle) aaarrrgghh! (Winced in pain but still continued crawling) 

Kai: haha look at you kitten! Don't make this even harder for you. Just go with me and you'll be safe. 

Jennie: I'd rather d-die! so back off stupid monster! (Crawling away)