CHAPTER 9

H.A.T.R.E.D. (CHAPTER 9)

ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!!! 

ENJOYSSS!!! 

⚠⚠⚠ SLOW UPDATES! ✌

........

JENNIE

.....

I'm really pissed! Lisa asked me if I wanted coffee but I refused. Actually I'm about to say yes but when I remember how much I hate her for ruining my life so instead of being nice to her I just acted like a b!tch. I don't know why, I just want to. I hate the idea of us using the same office but for the sake of my work and convenience too so I have no choice. I need to show them how strong I have become. I'm not the Jennie Kim they know from 10 tears ago!

I drown myself at work everyday. I just don't feel like talking to anyone around me. I want a peaceful life. I mean I don't want noises. I just hate talking to anyone right now, especially those people around me who caused so much pain in my life. If I have something to ask about the project I would just rely on Sandy and vice versa. I know they feel it and I can see their reactions. They are even scared of making any sound when I'm around the office. They barely talk to each other. 

Sandy: Excuse me, Ms. J? Meeting with Mr. Lee in five minutes. 

Jennie: I thought I already declined that meeting? 

Sandy: y-yes Ms. J but he scheduled another one. I didn't notice that it's him and he told me it's urgent. I-i'm sorry. He's already in the meeting room. 

Jennie: (massage her temple and fix her things) tell him I'll be there in a minute to kick his balls! Tssss! 

Sandy: I-i'm sorry again, Ms. J. (Look down) 

Jennie: Just please, Sandy next time double check it, okay? I'm not mad. Don't be sad. Just give him something to drink. 

Sandy: Y-yes Ms. J, I'm sorry again. (Bow her head then leave) 

...

I can see Lisa's stare while I'm walking out. I know she's mad at me for treating her cold but I don't care. I just walked silently and I didn't bother to look at them. 

..

Mr. Lee: (stand up) Good morning Attorney J. 

Jennie: What's good in the morning, Mr. Lee? I already declined the meeting, right? Why are you so eager? 

Mr. Lee: Attorney J, we've already talked over the phone right? I already told you what I want. 

Jennie: And I already told you I don't do illegal things like that! 

Mr. Lee: Please Attorney, you're my only hope. Let me escape this one and we're good. I'm offering you big time. 

Jennie: For the nth time Mr. Lee, I'm not doing it! I can't let someone like you ruin an innocent life! And please! don't come again and ask something like that because I can file another case against you for bribing me! I'm a lawyer for Pete's sake! Just get out of here before  anything else! This bullsh!t meeting is done! (Shouts and left the room) 

Fvck that Man! He killed someone then he wants me to manipulate the evidence and let someone who's innocent be in jail? Like what the heck?! I know the feeling of being accused of something I didn't do. I also promised my Mom to be a good and respectable lawyer. How dare he?! My blood boiled. I was about to open the door when Mr. Lee ran to me and grabbed my arms. No one can see us because this office is on top of a building and only me, Chahee, my selected clients, Jackson and Sandy can enter here especially when I have an important meeting.