CHAPTER 20

H.A.T.R.E.D. (CHAPTER 20)

ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!!! 

ENJOYSSS!!! 

⚠⚠⚠ SLOW UPDATES! ✌

........

JENNIE

Everything is fine and it's really great working with Lisa's team and it was amazing. The project is almost done. Working with them is such a great experience. I got to learn some things that I think I can surely use in the future. I was standing here at my office alone, it's already past 7 in the evening so all of them are probably at home now. I just finished my last meeting. I just want to stay for a minute before going home. I already text Chahee and Sandy so they won't be worried. 

Lisa: (suddenly hug Jennie from behind) Penny for your thoughts, Love? 

Jennie: Lili? 

Lisa: Yeah, your one and only Lili! 

Jennie: I thought you already left? When did you get here? I didn't even notice you. 

Lisa: (kiss Jennie's cheeks while still hugging her from behind) You're too lost that's why. I knocked twice but you didn't open the door so yeah I'm here, I miss you. 

Jennie: Miss me already? We're always together everyday, Love! Hahaha. 

Lisa: That's not enough for me, Love. If I can just be with you every minute or every second of every day, I will. I love you. 

Jennie: How sweet my Lili! I love you more, Love. Hmmmm let me give you a sweet kiss on the lips. (Turned around and kiss Lisa softly) 

Lisa: (respond to Jennie's Kiss suddenly tummy rumbles) ooopppsss I'm sorry for that, Love hehe.

Jennie: Love! Haven't you eaten dinner yet?! 

Lisa: aahhmmm n-not yet, Love. 

Jennie: why? I already told you not to skip meals right?!

Lisa: I was just thinking of asking you out tonight that's why I'm here and yeah I miss you already. 

Jennie: You should've asked me earlier so I can cancel the last meeting. Come on, let's eat. Besides, I still haven't eaten dinner yet. Hehe

Lisa: Look who's talking about not skipping meals huh? 

Jennie: I didn't say I skipped but I ate a sandwich before the meeting. 

Lisa: What's the difference? And do you think a sandwich is enough? Aishhh! Stubborn as always! Let's go to our favorite restaurant? I'm sure our dinner will be free again haha

Jennie: hahaha yeah, right. I'm just glad that My brother is so kind, hahaha. And I think Dad is there too. Let's go! Besides, I already miss my boys.

Lisa: Let me drive your car, Love. 

Jennie: You didn't bring your car?

Lisa: ahmm y-yeah? hahaha

Jennie: You pervert monkey! I knew it! You always do that so you can sleep over! Then.......

Lisa: hahaha then what? 

Jennie: arrrghhh! Never mind! Let's just go. (Rolls her eyes and throw her key to Lisa) 

Lisa: Manoban 3 points! HAHAHA. I'm so excited! Let's take a nice shower after dinner, Okay? (Whispers sexily) 

Jennie: I knew it! Perv't! 

Lisa: don't worry, Love. I'll be gentle! Haha (Tease Jennie)