CHAPTER 10

H.A.T.R.E.D. (CHAPTER 10)

ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!!! 

ENJOYSSS!!! 

⚠⚠⚠ SLOW UPDATES! ✌

........

LISA (cont.)

After the incident, Jennie seems to be cold again. She didn't even thank me! Aishh. She walked in the office. 

Sandy was about to follow her but I stopped Sandy. I want to talk to Jennie, I need to treat her shoulders. 

Lisa: Sandy...let me treat her. Don't worry, okay? 

Sandy: but…… okay, okay. Just please call me when you need help. Thank you. I'm sorry again. 

Lisa: It's okay, Sandy. don't worry I can handle this. Trust me. 

Sandy: Okay Ms. Manoban, I'm going now. (Bow then leave) 

..

Lisa: Can you guys go first and grab your lunch at the cafeteria? 

Jisoo: O-okay, just don't do anything stupid okay? (Tapped Lisa's shoulder)

Chaeng: make sure she'll treat her shoulder. We'll just go first, follow us after. You need to eat too. 

Lisa: Thank you guys! Don't worry this will be quick. I'll call you after, chipmunk. 

Bammy: so? Let's go gays?! 

Friends: (nodded and started to leave)

I went inside in silence. I saw Jennie sitting and checking her shoulders. I see how she's struggling so I went to the fridge and got some ice. She knows I'm here, she doesn't talk and just looks at me. I didn't look back, I just continued what I'm doing. I put the ice in the ice pack and went beside Jennie. I don't know what got into me but I just want to do this. I put the ice on her shoulder and pat it gently. 

Jennie: ahhh.. I-it's cold. 

Lisa: don't move and stay still. 

Jennie: y-you don't have to do this. I can manage. I'm fine. 

Lisa: really? Huh, you can't even move your arms. Look what that assh*le did to you! Why did you let him hurt you? (Hold Jennie's arm gently while still dumping the ice pack on her shoulder)

Jennie: (suddenly remember everything from 10 years ago) enough! I'm fine. I don't need your help! (Removed Lisa's hands) just leave. Don't act like you care! Have you forgotten what happened 10 years ago?!! You ruined my life! What make you different from that assh*le?!! Just leave me alone! (Sternly said)

Lisa: (look down) This is what you really want, Jennie?! You know you can't push me forever! I-i know I've wronged you but didn't you think that I am a victim too? We are all victims here Jennie. P-please, all I want is your forgiveness so I can move on with my life. I've been in deep pain and hell for the past 10 years! My guilt is k-killing me. I-i loved you Jennie and I still do. I know this is too much to ask but can you please at least treat me as a human? As well as the others? They've been in hell too, guilty for not b-believing you before! but we all suffered e-enough. (Teary eyes) 

Jennie: (wiped her tears) y-you don't have any idea what happened to my life the moment you let me in that j-jail! My life is a living hell for fvcking 6 months! That's 6 months! You all took my chance of taking care of my brother and my sick m-mother! Now tell me! C-can you bring back my m-mom's life???!!! (Cry hard while hitting Lisa weakly)