CHAPTER 35

H.A.T.R.E.D. (CHAPTER 35)

ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!!! 

ENJOYSSS!!! 

........

JENNIE

Mrs. Kim: Jennie, my Princess! 

Jennie: M-mommy?! Mommy!!! I miss you! (run to hug Mrs. Kim while crying) 

Mrs. Kim: sssshhh, don't cry Princess.( said while wiping Jennie's tears) 

Jennie: Oh God! Thank you! If this is a dream please don't wake me! I love you Mom. I have so many things I wanted to say to you. Like, how's my life right now. I made it Mom, as I promised to you. And Dad is already with us, Jackson will be having a family now and I'm getting marr----(cut) 

Mrs. Kim: Hey, calm down Jennie haha, look at Mommy and listen to Me. I know everything. You don't really have to tell me. I'm watching you, always. I'm so happy that you and your brother didn't let go of each other. I love you both and always remember that. 

Jennie: (confused) b-but how did you know everything M-mom? 

Mrs. Kim: (smiled) Don't need to ask, Princess. The important thing is that you need to go back to them. This isn't your time yet, Princess. Tell them how much I miss and love them. Tell your Dad that I already forgave him. Take care always, I love you so much. 

Jennie: w-what are you saying Mom? I-i want to be with you. Please, don't ever l-leave me again. 

Mrs. Kim: I need to go now Jennie. Please, go back to them. They still need you there. 

Jennie: N-no, Mom. I want to be with you. I need you. I-I love you. Please, don't leave me here. 

Mrs. Kim: Are you sure about that, Princess? Do you really wanna come with me? 

Jennie: Y-yes please, Mommy. I will come with you. Pretty please? (Started to cry and hug her Mom tightly) 

Mrs. Kim: Okay, if that's what you really want then Let's go. He's already waiting for us. 

No one can describe the happiness I'm feeling right now. Finally I'm with my Mom now. We're walking slowly while hugging each other. She's smiling from ear to ear as I am too. I love my Mom so much. 

We're about to enter through a big white door when a familiar voice rings my ears. 

(Lisa: Jennie.......)

Jennie: L-lisa? Wait Mom, I think I heard someone.

(Lisa: Jennie.....)

Jennie: Oh my god, Mom that's L-lisa's voice! Where is she?

Mrs. Kim: (smiled) just Listen to her first, Princess

(Lisa: Y-you promised me......you promised me that, that you won't leave me! Why? Jennie, why?)

Jennie: (started to cry too) M-mom, what is she saying? I'm confused.

Mrs. Kim: Ahmm, I don't know if you'll understand me, but Jennie I think you need to go back to them for you to be able to find the answers.

Jennie: But Mom, I-i can't leave you.

Mrs. Kim: Shhh, I'm fine here. I'm happy here. Just go. 

(Mr. Kim: My Princess.)

(Jackson: N-noona.....why?)

Jennie: T-that's Dad and Jackson! Did you hear them, Mom?