CHAPTER 33

H.A.T.R.E.D. (CHAPTER 33)

ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!!! 

ENJOYSSS!!! 

⚠⚠⚠ SLOW UPDATES! ✌

⚠⚠⚠ TRIGGER WARNING!!! (VIOLENCE/ INAPPROPRIATE WORDS)

........

LISA 

I just watched Kai drag Jennie out. I'm so useless! I wanna kill that bastard! Arrrrgggghhhh!!! 

Jackson: M-my Noona...Dad! We need to save Noona.. 

Mr. Kim: I-i know Son. 

Bammy: don't lose hope, we need to think properly. 

Chaeng: I-i'm so scared.....w-what if, what if we can't get out of here? What if we die here?? (crying)

Jisoo: shhh don't say that, stop crying babe. (Hug Chaeng)

Chahee: M-my wifey........Aaarrrggghhh!!!

Irene: My baby Mandu! She doesn't deserve this! 

Seulgi: I want to kill them for doing these things to us, especially to Jennie! Fvck them!! 

Lisa: I'm sorry if I'm so useless. I can't even save her!  Fvck them!! I'm so fvcking useless!! I-i'm useless!!!!! 

Jin: all of you, shut up! You irritate me! 

Lisa: You!! How dare you Jin! We all trusted you!! you just acted like a nice guy huh! 

V: I want to kill you, Jin! 

Jin: Are you sure?! You all want to kill me? Then do it! If you don't wanna save Jennie!!! 

Lisa: w-what do you mean??

Mr. Kim: Okay, good acting Jin! Thank you for that. 

Jin: No worries, Dad! Men! Untie them and give them protection. 

Bammy: w-wait what's happening?

Jackson: D-dad what's going on? What acting? 

Mr. Kim: all of you, calm down. This boy? He wants to help us save Jennie. All of these are just acting. Don't worry, police are on their position now outside. And I think Mr. Lee is in their hands now.

Jin: I'm sorry if i make you mad guys. I just needed to do that. 

Lisa: Oh boy! You made me wanna skin you alive. 

Jin: I know, I owed Jennie my life. She changed me. She's the first one to believe and trust me. I actually love her but don't worry I know whom she really loves. I mean  we all know that rather, and It's you, Lisa. It's always you. 

Lisa: You're making me cry, Jin! Thank you so much. 

Mr. Kim: Now, let's move before that bastard touches my princess. 

Jin: men, protect them at all cost okay? Escort them south, the medics and some police are already waiting there. 

Men: copy that, sir. 

Lisa: I want to help. 

Jin: I know that, so here take this. (give a gun) I don't know if you know how to use that but please be careful. 

Lisa: Don't worry I got to learn to use this thing a couple of months ago, so no need to worry. I need to save my Nini. 

Chahee: Lisa, please be careful.