CHAPTER 25

H.A.T.R.E.D. (CHAPTER 25)

ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!!! 

ENJOYSSS!!! 

⚠⚠⚠ SLOW UPDATES! ✌

........

LISA

I'm so excited and nervous right now. I just dropped the call. I sigh deeply and go inside the room. 

Lisa: Guys! She's coming! Please, let's do our best. Thank you in advance b!tches! I owe you all of these. 

Chaeng: No worries, Monkey. Oh my gosh, I'm so nervous. I feel like I'm the one to propose haha. 

Irene: Same here, Pasta haha. 

Bammy: V, I think we got some ideas when we propose to our future girlfriends. 

Jisoo: Yaaah, all of you focus, Jendeukie is minutes away so better be ready especially you Nalalisa! Don't thank us because we just want what is best for you two. Just please, tell her she's your world on your own version! Now, let's go hide before Little Mandu can see us. 

All: (get all the flowers and hide behind the curtain) 

A few minutes later, Jennie arrives with her secretary. We can see her because we set a monitor so we can see what's happening out there. She's walking with Chahee now, while covering her eyes. 

Chaeng: Now is the time, monkey. Fighting! (Whisper)

all: Fighting! (SMile and hug Lisa) 

We all did our task. And yeah I saw a crying Mandu in front. I walk slowly and put the bouquet down to hold her hands. 

Lisa: I know this is too early and we still have many things to accomplish in life, difficulties and all, but I, Lalisa Manoban, willing to take every fvcking risk just to face it all with you by my side. I'd rather face all the hardships that we may face in the future than to live a happy single monkey and not have you in my life. I want you to know how much I love you, Jennie. 

You mean so much to me, I can't promise not to make you cry along the way but one thing is for sure, I won't stop making you smile whenever you're having a hard time. So, yeah I guess I'm being a crybaby again (wipe her tears) sorry for that but I don't care because I know I have you here. 

Bammy: Manoban! why don't you just say it now?! Aishhh. We're a crying mess here look! 

All: (crying while watching the two) 

Lisa: Sorry, I don't want to waste my effort! I memorized this speech duh! Kidding haha. Okay, as I was saying, Jennie. I'm here in front of everyone we both love and I'm here in front of the most lovely and gorgeous lady I've ever known. (Bend her one knee and show the ring in a box) My Nini, my Love, my girlfriend, my Jennie grumpy b!tchy Kim, my life and my world! I, Lalisa handsome Manoban, want to be your partner for the rest of your life. Will you marry me........... "Mommy"? (Said seductively) I mean will you marry me, Jennie Kim? 

Jennie: (Crying hard) L-lisa........stand up, please. Y-you don't have to do all of these. (Make Lisa stand up) I'm sorry for being a cowardly girlfriend. I'm sorry for being a selfish girlfriend way back then. I'm sorry for leaving you all behind and still I'm sorry, I really am, Lisa. You don't have to do this L-lisa. (Said while crying) 

Lisa: N-nini....

Jennie: L-lili.... I-i.......

Lisa: N-nini...

Jennie: i-it's a YES, Lili!  Of course I wanna marry you! (said while crying) 

Lisa: Y-you what?