CHAPTER 6

H.A.T.R.E.D. (CHAPTER 6)

ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!!! 

ENJOYSSS!!! 

⚠⚠⚠ SLOW UPDATES! ✌

........

JENNIE

I'm still in the plane when my phone rings and I got a call from my secretary that the construction company that we chose to build our first branch in Korea wants to meet us first. Chahee agreed so she will meet them first for the contract signing too. That's our routine, she will meet the contractor while I'm the one who's in charge of legalities and all. I'm hands on with everything. I will be the one to look and watch for everything and I especially care for my people. I visited them and asked them sometimes. I even got to talk to others about their personal lives. That's why I'm so motivated with this business and profession. Some of my contractors like the Architect and Engineers of their company will stay inside of my office. I want them with me in one office so I can easily ask them everything. I hate delays. I'm so strict when it comes to work and business. 

Chahee: Are you okay, wifey? 

Jennie: Yes hubby. Don't worry, it's just motion sickness.

Chahee: Just relax. I know you're scared and afraid because it's been 10 years since your last step  in Korea. 

Jennie: T-thank you hubby. Let me sleep on your shoulder, please? Hug me too. 

Chahee: Of course! come here wifey! 

Jennie: (lean on Chahee's shoulder and closed her eyes) 

.......

I woke up when I felt someone pinching my nose. I open my eyes to see my hubby laughing while still pinching my nose. I smiled and pinched her nose too. 

Jennie: Aissh! Why did you wake me, Hubby? I'm still sleepy. (Cling to Chahee's arm and close her eyes again) 

Chahee: Wake up sleepy head! Unless you want to be alone here inside the plane?  

Jennie: (got up and looked around) shocks! We're already here! Yaaah! Hubby! Come on! Hurry up! I want to sleep in a cozy bed. My back is aching. 

Chahee: aigoo! Calm down. We need to be Careful first. Medias everywhere hehe. 

Jennie: (look at the window) oh my! Why do these people don't leave us alone?! Aishh! 

Chahee: Relax, Wifey. Let's go. I'm here, just cling to me. Don't let go okay? Walk as fast as you can. 

Jennie: (smile and nodded nervously) we can do it. Let's go. 

As soon as we walked out of the plane the security circled us while pushing some media who're trying to get my attention. I froze as I heard a familiar voice shouting my name. I tried to look at her direction and I was shocked to see Jisoo and others. I'm glad I'm wearing my shades so they can't see my eyes. I felt Chahee squeezed my arms to remind me that we needed to go. They're calling me again but I just ignored them and continued walking until we got in the car. I let out a deep sigh as soon as I sat. Chahee smiled and gave me water. I drank it and removed my sunglasses. 

Chahee: Are you Okay, wifey? 

Jennie: y-yeah I'm fine, just tired I guess? 

Chahee: don't worry, the house we're living in is big and for sure you will love it. Smile now and give me a hug. 

Jennie: (smiled and hug Chahee) 

.....

Jennie: wow! Hubby, this is too big for us!