CHAPTER 19

H.A.T.R.E.D. (CHAPTER 19)

ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!!! 

ENJOYSSS!!! 

⚠⚠⚠ SLOW UPDATES! ✌

........

LISA

No one can describe how happy I am right now! Finally! Jennie is mine again. At first I was so nervous and I thought she'll reject me but my friends keep telling me to go on If I do really love Jennie. They've been supporting me since day 1. I'm so thankful to have them. 

We are already done eating our dinner. We're just talking about random things and stuff.

Jennie: so, mind telling me how you guys made up a plan like this? I swear I'm so curious! 

Chahee: Well, that lover of yours is so persistent and cowardly at the same time. She almost gave up. Without even trying! Hahaha

Lisa: yaaaah, because I'm scared! What if Jennie rejects me? What if she doesn't love me? What if........

Jennie: What if I take back my answer now? 

Lisa: No, there's no turning back! You're mine now. I can't and I won't let you go this time. 

Jennie: I'm just kidding, Love. Don't be silly. Haha

Lisa: I'm forever being silly when it comes to you, Love. 

Jisoo: Why can you just go now and have a baby? (Roll her eyes) 

All: (laugh) 

Jennie: please, I want to know how you plan this. 

Lisa: Okay, let me be the one to tell it to you, Love. 

Jennie: Thank you, love. Go on. 

I told her everything including how I ran my ass off tonight just to be here on time with this decent look. 

Lisa: That's it! Love. I almost cursed when I'm 1 minute late haha. 

Jennie: You guys are so unbelievable! especially you, Love. Thank you everyone. Sorry for everything. 

Irene: You don't have to be sorry, Mandu. Actually, we're sorry to you. For you know, what happened 10  years ago......

Jennie: That's all in the past. Let's just make new happy memories for the rest of our lives. 

My Nini is talking beautifully and sexily while I just keep staring and admiring her beauty. I don't know what she's saying. I was mesmerized by her simpleness and pretty face. I could not really ask for more. From this day on, I will keep her in my arms. 

Jackson: N-noona Nini....

Jennie: Yes, baby J? 

Jackson: I don't know how to say this to you but I think this is the right time and I don't want to keep any secrets from you. Ahmmm

Jennie: you're making me nervous Jackson. please tell me, what is it ? 

Jackson: before I tell you, promise me you won't get mad at me. You won't kick me out of your house. Please. 

Jennie: It depends, Jackson. You know me very well. Please, I already had enough. Tell me now.

Jackson: Noona.....I-i...

Jennie: (stand up and hug her brother) Calm down. What is it? 

Jackson: It's about......D-dad....(look down)