CHAPTER 13

H.A.T.R.E.D. (CHAPTER 13)

ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!!! 

ENJOYSSS!!! 

⚠⚠⚠ SLOW UPDATES! ✌

........

LISA 

I didn't have enough sleep because Chipmunk went to my unit crying her heart out last night. She told me that Jisoo  Unnie is so mad at her and left her alone in her unit. They're not yet living together but most of the time they sleep over to their units. I can't blame Jisoo unnie, if I were her I'd be mad too. I tried to call that Chicken but Chipmunk said she left her phone. Only her wallet is with her. I call the others too but they don't know where Jisoo unnie is. We got tired so I told Chipmunk to just rest and sleep. I can see how exhausted she is from crying. I feel sad for her but I don't know what to do. Even our friends failed to find Jisoo Unnie. Maybe she just really wants to be alone for tonight. 

I decided to wake up early so we can go as early as possible and maybe Jisoo Unnie is already there.

Bammy: Good morning bitches! 

V: Good morning too, Bammy! 

Chaeng: Have you seen Jisoo? (Asked sadly) 

Irene: We came here first but we didn't see her yet. 

Seulgi: don't worry Pasta. You know her.  Later, She'll show her face. 

..

Chahee: WIFEYYY??!! (suddenly burst in) 

Lisa: Ms. P-park? Hey, good morning. 

Chahee: Is Jennie here? 

Bammy: huh? Even Jennie unnie is missing? 

Chahee: oh, god! Wifey please, be safe.(mumbled)

Lisa: w-wait, What do you mean? 

Chahee: I-i left yesterday for a business meeting. Jennie is alone in the house. Sandy is staying with her family until the weekend. I just came earlier, maybe around 6am but I didn't see Jennie. I only saw her room and it was a total mess. I even saw broken glass and a b-blood! Fvck! This is my fault. I shouldn't leave her alone! (Teary eyes) 

Lisa: What the heck! D-did you call her? Did you report it to the police? 

Chahee: n-not yet...maybe i should call the police now. (About to get her phone but before she could touch it, it rang.)

Chahee: WIFEY!!! My god! Where the hell are you?!! I've been searching for you since I got home earlier! I saw your room a-and there's broken glass and a-a b-blood in the bathroom! Where are you now? Are you okay? What the hell happened?!!!!! I'm here now at the company! I asked everyone here but they said you still didn't come here. I'm so nervous and worried! (Continuously Said and worriedly) 

Chahee: H-HOSPITAL???? WHAT THE HELL?! Just wait for me . I'll be there in a minute. (Ended the call) 

Irene: Ms. Day? What's wrong? What happened to Jennie? 

Chahee: I don't know but she said she's in the hospital! I need to go there now. I'm sorry. 

Lisa: I'm coming with you, Ms. Day. 

Chaeng: same here. Let's go . 

Chahee: Come on, let's go. 

We all followed Chahee until we reached the hospital. We all automatically ran inside, right after we parked our cars. I'm so nervous, I can't think of anything. I just want to see if Jennie is okay. Fvck! This is killing me. I don't know what to do if something bad happens to her. Not again Jennie please, be safe.