CHAPTER 3

H.A.T.R.E.D. (CHAPTER 3)

ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!!!

ENJOYSSS!!!

⚠⚠⚠ SLOW UPDATES! ✌

........

JENNIE

It's been a week since the incident. I woke up 4 days ago, seeing my mother and my brother inside my room, crying their hearts out. I had nightmares about that night. I want to know what happened to Hanbin and what's happening to Lisa, why she didn't visit me even once. I'm disappointed but I understand her, maybe because of Hanbin. Today, I want to visit Hanbin because no one told me about him and today is also my discharge date.

Jackson: Noona, are you sure you're okay now? We can visit him tomorrow or the other day.

Jennie: don't worry, lil bro. I'm totally fine now. Is mom drinking her medicines?

Jackson: Yes, Noona. Before coming here I'll make sure she drinks her medicine.

We continued packing my things when suddenly the door loudly opened and Mrs. Manoban came rushing to me and slapped me hard.

Jackson: Noona!! Yaaahh! Why did you slap my Noona?!!

Jennie: Jackson! Don't raise your voice to Auntie.

Mrs. Manoban: Don't Call me Auntie! You fvcking criminal! Look what you've done to my son?! He's lying lifeless there because of you! You deserve to die!! (Continue slapping Jennie)

Jennie: stop it..aaaahhhh...w-what are you saying??? C-criminal?? Me?!!

Jackson: Noona....stop it! Don't hurt Noona!!! (Pushed Mrs. Manoban)

Jennie: Jackson! Oh god, sorry aunt---Mrs. Manoban.

Mrs. Manoban: you! Your family is so disgusting! You don't deserve to live in this world!!! You fvcking criminal!

Jennie: w-wait....Mrs. Manoban! Insulting me is fine! But You? insulting my family is not totally fine! Look, I don't know what you're talking a-about... I don't know why you are calling me a c-criminal! Just please leave us alone! My family didn't do anything to you! (Teary eyes)

Mrs. Manoban: don't act like a victim Jennie! I'll make sure you'll suffer for the rest of your life! You and your family! You disgusting whore!

Jennie: I think this is all nonsense! Just go Mrs. Manoban when I'm asking you nicely!

Mrs. Manoban: (rush again to Jennie and gripped Jennie's hair roughly)

Jennie: aaaaahhh! S-stop it...

Jackson: please stop! Don't hurt my Noona!

Suddenly Mr. Manoban and Lisa came rushing inside and got Mrs. Manoban away from me. I was crying in pain. While I'm hugging my brother.

Jennie: L-lisa....(walk to Lisa)

Lisa: (didn't talk and ignored Jennie)

Jennie: t-talk to me, Lisa! What's going on?!! (Hold Lisa's hands)

Lisa: Dad, go first and bring Mom outside. Calm her down. Don't worry I'll be quick.

Mr. Manoban: (nodded and leave with Mrs. Manoban)

Lisa: what do you want? (said seriously)

Jennie: (sign Jackson to go out too)

Jackson: (nodded then look at Lisa seriously and left)

Jennie: Lili...(hug Lisa)

Lisa: (remove Jennie's hands and push her) d-don't touch me!

Jennie: L-lili....w-why are you like this? (crying)