CHAPTER 15

H.A.T.R.E.D. (CHAPTER 15)

ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!!! 

ENJOYSSS!!! 

⚠⚠⚠ SLOW UPDATES! ✌

........

LISA

We are all shocked but happy to see Jennie again after a week. I mean, she got back as early as her scheduled flight. But something is wrong. I can sense it. She didn't even rest after her flight. She went straight to the company with a dark aura. 

Jennie: Sandy, where's my schedule? (Entered and walk like there's no people inside and Asked Sandy seriously) 

Sandy: h-here Ms. J. Ahmmm I thought you'll be back tomorrow morning? 

Jennie: How many client meetings do I have for today?(ignored the question) 

Sandy: l-let me check Ms. J. (Check the schedule) ahmmm 4 client meetings inside and 2 outside. 

Jennie: add these 2 more on the list. (Give a paper) 

Sandy: b-but Ms. J, your last client meeting is until 7pm. 

Jennie: so? 

Sandy: It's too late, aren't y-you tired? 

Jennie: This is my body, Sandy. Just do as I say and we're good. 

Sandy: U-unnie...

Jennie: Sandy! Stop questioning me! Those clients are important to me. And lastly, gather all the papers regarding the investment of Mr. Wang. Arrange a meeting too, early in the morning tomorrow. prepare the contract and I will give them back their shares. We need to cut ties with them. Tell Chahee that she'll be the one to meet Mr. Wang tomorrow. 

Sandy: But Ms. J...... Mr. Wang's investment is the biggest one. I'm afraid you can't breach their contract. They might sue you. 

Jennie: (put down her pen and look straight at Sandy) Let me ask you who is the boss here, Sandy? 

Sandy: Y-you....Ms. J. (Look down) 

Jennie: Then just follow my orders! Gather all their papers and all. I want it on my table ASAP! And oh, don't worry he won't sue me. Trust me and I don't care if they have the biggest share here. Are we clear now Sandy?! (Said sternly)

Sandy: (teary eye) y-yeah Ms. J. I'm s-sorry. I'll go now. (Left the room immediately) 

..

Jennie: aishhh!! (Massage her temple) 

No one dared to talk to Jennie after that. We are all scared and confused. 

Soon, Sandy came and put all the papers on top of Jennie's table. 

Jennie: S-sandy, can we talk in the meeting room? Follow me. (Said softly and walked out) 

Jisoo: Sandy, are you okay? What's happening? 

Sandy: y-yeah I'm okay, don't worry. I don't know either. She just called me at 5 in the morning and told me to be here as early as possible and she was like that. I don't know what's happening but I can feel there's something bad has happened in New York. 

Lisa: Aishhh, I got scared earlier. I wanted to run outside! 

Chaeng: deal with it! Haha. But seriously, isn't she tired and she even got her schedule full for today? 

Sandy: I told you before, you guys should be careful haha. She's so scary. I almost peed in my pants! My gosh. 

Bammy: and you will if you don't go there now. You know her don't you?