CHAPTER 27

H.A.T.R.E.D. (CHAPTER 27)

ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!!! 

ENJOYSSS!!! 

⚠⚠⚠ SLOW UPDATES! ✌

........

JENNIE

Today we are flying to New Zealand! We're all excited, Dad is coming too. I'm sad because Jackson and Sandy can't, because of course Sandy is pregnant. 

Jackson: Please, Noona Nini tell Mom I'm sorry that I can't visit her. I need to look for my two babies. 

Jennie: don't worry, Mom will understand you. Just call me or Dad if you need anything okay? I love you three. (Kiss Jackson  And Sandy and caress Sandy's tummy) 

Sandy: We love you too, Unnie. Take care.

Jennie: We will. So, I think we need to go now, Dad? Those gays are on the way to the airport now. 

Mr. Kim: Okay, Princess. And you two behave okay? Don't fight. Don't stress your wife, Jackson.

Jackson: Yes, Dad. 

Mr. Kim: Let's go, Princess. 

I just nodded and smiled then we both hopped in the car and went to the airport. We arrived at the airport last. As soon as they see us they run like kids towards us. 

.....

(FAST FORWARD.....DAY 3/MRS. KIM'S GRAVE) 

Jennie: w-we're here now. (Said sadly) 

Mr. Kim: I-i don't think I can face her....

Jennie: Dad, this Is the right time. I know Mom forgave you already. Please. (Caress her Dad's back) 

Mr. Kim: b-but Princess....

Jennie: don't worry Dad. I'm here. Come on. I know she's waiting for you. Let's go guys. 

All: (nodded) 

Jennie: (open a sliding door and lit the candles then talk) Hi, Mom. I miss you. It's been a long time. I'm sorry if I just got here only now and guess what? I mean guess whom I brought here with me? It's Dad! He misses you a lot and yeah, Jackson is sorry because he needs to take care of his babies. He said he loves you, Mom. (Wiped her tears) Dad wants to talk to you too. Don't yell at him , Mom hehe (Smile to her Dad) 

All: (laughs)

Mr. Kim: (kneeled and started crying) I-i'm sorry, Hon. I'm really really sorry. I hope you forgive me. I know I've done a lot of bad things to you and to our children. I just got no choice hon. D-don't worry about Jennie and Jackson, they grew up very well because of you. You took good care of them. Thank you hon. I know words aren't enough to ease all the pain I've caused you but I promise to be a better father to them. I will take care of them, I will protect them at all cost. I-i love you so much. I hope you're happy now, Hon. Thank you for everything. Until we meet again. (Cry hard) 

All: (crying too) 

Jennie: (hug Mr. Kim tightly) it's okay, Dad. It's okay. 

Mr. Kim: t-thank you, Princess. Thank you for being an understanding daughter to me. I-I love you and Jackson. 

...

We stayed there for another hour crying because of Lisa who made us cry like a mess too while talking to Mom. I sat beside her and hugged her too to calm her down.