CHAPTER 29

H.A.T.R.E.D. (CHAPTER 29)

ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!!!

ENJOYSSS!!!

⚠⚠⚠ SLOW UPDATES! ✌

........

LISA

Last night when I was about to enter my room, my phone beeps and someone sent me a voice message and it got me surprised and shocked as hell! No! I can't process everything. I thought Jennie can't do this! but unfortunately she's doing this now!......... Fvcking REVENGE!

It's been a week since that day. This day is supposedly our wedding day! But things got really messed up! We never heard anything from Jennie since that day but not until today. Chahee texted Jisoo unnie that Jennie is going to the company today. I want an answer. I badly want to talk to her! I came rushing with my friends and as I was about to open her office door, two bulky men blocked me.

Lisa: What the fvck are you doing?! Move away!

Man 1: Sorry Ms. Manoban, but no one is allowed to enter Ms. J's office starting today.

Lisa: No! Move now before I punch you two!

Man 2: We're just following orders Ms. Manoban.

Lisa: I don't care! I need to talk to your boss! Move now!

Bammy: Sir, please. Let us in.

V: She's the fiancé of Ms. J, so you two can back off.

Man 1 (look at Man 2 then talk) : Sorry again, but it's Ms. J's tight order that No one can enter her office unless she permits them.

Lisa: You leave me with no choice! (Punch the Man 1)

Man 2: (point his gun to Lisa) Stop or I'll shoot you?!

Jisoo: Lisa!.....h-hey Sir there's no need for that!

Lisa: Shoot me or what! Just let me in for a minute! Please! Just spare me a minute!

Man 1 : (shakes his head)

Lisa: C-call her please! Just tell her that I'm here.

Man 2: Okay but if Ms. J didn't allow you, you will leave this company as soon as possible.

Lisa: O-okay! Okay.

Man 1: (dialed Jennie's number) Hello Ms. J. Sorry for interrupting your rest but Ms. Manoban is here outside your door. She wants to talk to you.

......

I was praying that she let me in and talk to her.

Man 1: Ms. Manoban, I'm sorry but she didn't allow you to come in and she told me that don't ever come back here.

Lisa: WHAT?!! That's nonsense! We're not yet done with the project we're working on!

She can't do this to me!

Man 1: Just leave now, Ms. Manoban. Don't cause any trouble.

Lisa: No!! Let me in!!! JENNIE!!! JENNIE!!! TALK TO ME!!! PLEASE!! (suddenly run and bang the door)

I was crying helplessly while shouting. The two men stopped me but I'm so persistent to talk to Jennie. My friends are trying to stop the two men. We're actually creating a scene here. People started to circle to watch us.

Jennie: WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?!!!!! (shouted angrily)

Lisa/Friends: Jennie!