CHAPTER 4

H.A.T.R.E.D. (CHAPTER 4)

ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!!! 

ENJOYSSS!!! 

⚠⚠⚠ SLOW UPDATES! ✌

........

JENNIE 

Jennie: I'm sorry but I nee-------------(cut) 

I was cut by the sudden opening of the door. I was shocked to see the person, I mean WE are all shocked. 

Jennie: H-hanbin???? 

Hanbin: Noona....(smile and push his wheelchair to Jennie) s-sorry for coming late. I-i'm sorry for waking up too late. (Cry hard) 

Jennie: (hug Hanbin) Sssshhhhh, S-stop crying. I'm glad and happy that you're fine now. I was praying everyday to him  to wake you not just because of my personal reason but I want you to live longer. You're still young to die! I'll be mad if you didn't really wake up! Thank god! (Cry hard) 

Mrs. Manoban: H-hanbin....w-what's the meaning of this????? 

Lisa: H-hanbin......what's going on???? 

Hanbin: Noona Nini, let's catch up later okay? I need to do my job here. I need to clear your name. (Kiss Jennie's cheeks then went to the front) 

Judge: so, Mr. You're the one who got shot by Ms. Kim, right? 

Hanbin: Yes and No. Yes I got shot and No, Noona Jennie didn't shoot me, infact? She tried to save me that night. She even shielded me with her own body to protect me. 

All: (shocked) 

Judge: So you're clearly telling us that the accused Ms. Kim here is not the one who shot you and she's a victim too? 

Hanbin: Yes Sir. She was just being set up. Oh … Mind if I tell you the whole story? 

Judge: Go on, Mr. Manoban. 

Hanbin: That night I was so excited because the next day is my Noona Lisa's birthday so I wanted to surprise her but I don't know how. So I thought of asking Noona Nini's help because she's the girlfriend of my Noona Lisa. So I decided to drive to her work which is the coffee shop of my cousin. At first I thought Noona was already gone because the shop is already dark inside. So I decided to just go to her house but when I'm about to start my car's engine, I saw her closing the door of the shop. I put back my key in my pants and went out of my car when another car  suddenly parked in front and I saw my cousin. Hyung Kai walked like a drunk man. Noona Nini immediately helped him to walk inside. I was about to go when I heard Noona Nini's voice. I got nervous so I decided to run inside to see Hyung Kai.....trying to r-rape Noona Nini....(look at Jennie who is crying now) he ripped her clothes. 

Kai: S-STOP IT HANBIN! D-DON'T LIE !!! 

Judge: Continue Mr. Manoban.

Hanbin: I got mad so I smashed the flower vase on his head but he had a gun. He tried to shoot but Noona Nini tried to stop him and fight him. I was scared at that time. I can see how Hyung Kai is strong for Noona. I told her that I will call the police but Hyung Kai heard it and he shot my shoulder. He was about to shoot me again when N-noona Nini ran to cover me, she got shot because of m-me. I just cried and shouted but then again Hyung Kai shot me and I saw him putting the gun to Noona Nini's hand. I tried to compose myself. That's why I was able to call my Noona Lili. I just waited for her but I was getting weak. I suddenly felt my eye's closing. I can see Noona Nini's lifeless body. I was just able to call her until I passed out. (Crying) I-i'm so sorry Noona Nini. You suffered because of me. I'm sorry, please forgive me.