CHAPTER 30

H.A.T.R.E.D. (CHAPTER 30)

ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!!! 

ENJOYSSS!!! 

⚠⚠⚠ SLOW UPDATES! ✌

........

JENNIE

I'm so bad! Bad for doing all of these bad things to my family, to my friends and to Lisa! But I don't really have a choice. Fvck those demons! I want to kill them both! They're so evil! 

(FLASHBACK)

Kai sends me videos of his men routing everyday at my house, my family, my friends and Lisa's house. He threatened me if I didn't sign the marriage certificate that he'll send me? He will kill them now. So I have decided to sign it and just do as he says. I'm like a robot to him now. All my friends, family and especially Lisa have been messaging and calling me but I can't just answer them now. I am really scared that Kai will know it. He put tracking in my phone so whenever I'm going for sure he will know it. I can't believe how Kai managed to get this marriage certificate that dated almost 3 years ago. 

Everyday of my life is a living hell now. I always cried at night. I'm wondering how everyone does. One day Dylan and I needed to meet in person as per Kai he even paid media just to destroy me! I hate him! I hate everything. I'm still scared of Dylan because of what he did to me before but I set aside that just to make sure Kai won't hurt them. As I park my car in front of the entrance of Wang's luxury hotel, the media/paparazzi are everywhere and trying to talk to me so I'm struggling to get out. I can't decide if I should go back to my house or get out of my car. I'm getting nervous then thanks to Dylan that he came with more guards to escort us. We just continued walking while he was hugging me sideways and protecting me from this bunch of reporters. 

Reporter1: Attorney Kim! Please answer us! What can you say about the rumour that you're a gold digger!

Reporter2: Is it true that you cheated on Ms. Day with Ms. Manoban? 

Reporter 3: Is it true that Ms. Manoban is your Fiancé now? How about Ms. Day? And why are you with Mr. Wang? 

Reporter 4: Attorney Kim! What can you say about them calling you a gold digger! ex convict! a whore! A slut! A cheater??!! Please just answer once! 

I am hurting from what I'm hearing right now. I want to shout, I'm on the verge of crying when Dylan squeezed my shoulder and shouts to the reporters. 

Dylan: I'm sorry! But Your words are so inappropriate! Can you just please let us go? 

Reporter 4: Just one word Attorney Kim! 

Dylan: Guards please! Lead these people out! They're making my WIFE uncomfortable! (Said while hugging Jennie)

Reporters: WIFE????!!! 

And with that? They all went wild. So we started running till we reached the elevator.

Jennie: What was that, Dylan?!

Dylan: What?

Jennie: Why did you do that?! Fvck! 

Dylan: calm down Jennie, if I don't do that they will throw another inappropriate word towards you! 

Jennie: As if I care?! What else can I get when they already spitted everything at me earlier?! I'm already hurting so bad! (started to cry) 

Dylan: (hug Jennie and whisper) let's talk in my unit, not here when Kai's Men are here. Don't worry, I got you Jennie. (Stay still and don't respond)