CHAPTER 18

H.A.T.R.E.D. (CHAPTER 18)

ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!!!

ENJOYSSS!!!

⚠⚠⚠ SLOW UPDATES! ✌

........

JENNIE

After a week of being grumpy with each other. My brother set a dinner date just for the two of us. I don't know what he's thinking right now. I just received a flower with a card from him.

Lisa: ehem..mind if you tell us who the hell sent you those flowers because for all know, you agreed only me to court you, Missy. (Ask seriously)

Bammy: ooohhhh, someone is being jelili here. Hahaha

Jisoo: I think your suitor is good at everything, Jendeukie. He picked a nice and beautiful flower.

Lisa: yaaaah! Are you really my friends?

V: enough idiots. Hahaha so Jennie, who's the lucky guy? Hmmm

Jennie: Aishhh, just go and do your work! It's not the right place for gossiping.

Lisa: yaaah! Let me know who sent you that. I can't let another man to court you!

Jennie: Sandy? Can you cancel my late meeting tonight until tomorrow lunch? I have a special date.

Sandy: Sure, Unnie. So, you have a date Unnie huh?

Jennie: yup and I'm so excited to meet him.

Lisa: KIM JENNIE!

Jennie: Yes? LALISA MANOBAN?!

Lisa: Are you really going to that date? Are you numb or what? I'm here, right in front of you! And in case you forgot I'm still courting you! (Seriously said)

Chaeng: (squeezed Lisa's hand) Monkey, don't!

Jennie: pfffftttt! You're so cute to tease Manoban! And to answer your question? Yes, you're courting me but am I not allowed to date my one and only brother? Are you really that idiot for you to think of me that way! Huh?

Lisa: Y-you mean your date is Jackson?

Jennie: Who else ? Are you expecting me to date another man?

Lisa: Of course not!

Jennie: Well, I think you are!

Lisa: Hey, I'm sorry and because of that Let me drive you there, Nini.

Jennie: aishhh! Okay but please stay calm. You know my brother.

Lisa: don't worry, I'll behave. Let me get my things.

Jenne: Okay, guys I'm sorry if I need to go early. I just need to talk to my brother, you know we're still not okay.

Sandy: You don't have to be sorry, Unnie. Just go. You know your brother.

Jisoo: Lisa, please drive safely okay. Stop fantasizing my Jendeukie. I know how pretty this Lady is but yeah just focus on driving!

Lisa: Can you blame me Unnie? Hahaha.

Jennie: Okay, that's enough. I don't want to be late. Let's go Lisa. (Walk first)

Lisa: coming! (Followed Jennie)

...

Few minutes of driving, Lisa parked the car near my brother's restaurant. I told her to come but she refused. She said that we need to talk alone and she also has something to do. She just drove me here. I smile and wave for the last time before going inside. To be honest, I'm so nervous. I sigh deeply and start to walk.